Same Project Or Same Mission?

"Don't Love Me For Fun Girl, Let Me Be The One Girl"

Seung found a Hotel and parked at the parking lot, Seulgi doing the same.

They waked the others up and went in to check in.

"So I'll assign The roomates. We have two bed for one room....so.... " Seung stated and looked at her friends.

"Yongsun Unnie-Moonbyul
Hwasa-Wheein
Soyeon-Miyeon
Yuqi-Minnie
Shuhua-Soojin
Seulgi-Irene"

"There, here's your keys and let's go. Y/n your coming with me." Seung held y/n's hand like a mom and dragged her at their room.

*AT THE CRACKHEAD DUO'S ROOM*

"ok.... I'm going outside and check the pool to take a night swim, You stay here and order our food ok y/n/n" Seung said and looked at Y/n.

"Okeh..." Y/n replied.

Seung wore a swimming Trunks And white T-shirt with sports bra inside.

She went outside and dipped her feet at the pool And just sat there for a minute before removing her T-shirt and swam.

Then A girl sat at the side of the pool watching Seung swim, Seung lifted herself up and flinched once she saw a girl beside her.

"Oh Jesus Christ!" Seung exclaimed once she saw the girl.

The Girl chuckled and pushed Seung at the pool, Basically drowning her.

A bunny looking girl shouted at the girl to let Seung go, So she did.

Once Seung was finally free she lifted herself up and gasped for air, She looked at the girl then The bunny looking girl.

She realized...

"Nayeon? Tzuyu? What the hell are you guys doing here?" Seung said her eyebrows furrowed.

"We have the same project Unnie, but we have a different group." Nayeon said helping seung up.

"Why did you drown me Tzu?"

"I'm sorry."

"Forgiven."

"Anyways what group are you guys?" Seung asked while drying herself with a towel.

"Me, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, And Jihyo are group 2. We just brought Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu with us. And Tzuyu invited a few of the sophomores.....so we have Two vans. Jeongyeon is driving the sophomores Van while I drive ours." Nayeon explained.

"Hi Seung unnie!"

"Oh, Ryujin-ah your with Lia?" Seung asked.

"Yes unnie I'm just here to say that Jihyo unnie is finding Nayeon and Tzuyu unnie since she said it's already 10 pm and we have to go..." Ryujin answered.

"why don't you guys join us too?" Seung suggested, Nayeon smiled and agreed and held Tzuyu's hand to go to their room and bid goodbye to Seung.

Seung went back at hers and Y/n's room and saw y/n eating, Seung chuckled as she saw the y/n ordered chicken and pizza.

But she still sat down beside y/n And ate with her, She also told y/n that they have some of her classmates join them and some sophomores too.

Y/n nodded and headed at the bathroom to brush her teeth, Seung took a shower after y/n was done brushing her teeth and head straight to bed.

Seung then wore a jogging pants with her favorite hoodie, And went at her bed.