Their So Pretty, It Hurts

"I'm Not Talking Bout Boys, I'm Talking Bout Girl... "

3rd person pov

Seung messaged her group chat with the boys.

SeungLegend🔱💠
Hey boys I'll be going some where. So if you guys are already here in our dorm please tell Y/n that you guys are my group ok?

JinWWH😉💜
Ok Noona!

WatermellahSugaHay😑💜
Where are you going noona?

CookieGoLucky😇💜
Yeah noona...where???

SeungLegend🔱💠
Oh, I'm just gonna go and visit someone.... And..... Comfort her...

JimminMochi😊💜
Ok Noona Bye bye

Seung seen the gc and put her phone at her Hoodie pockets as she already dressed to go some where. It was already 6:37pm. She left and said bye to y/n.

Seung went to a nearby restaurant.

As she had an instinct that someone she knows will be there looking at someone's table and leave, not before giving a friendship necklace at the waiter to give it to the woman she loved for years and tried to court her even though the girl doesn't accept it and doesn't want her.

Seung watched the girl run away, She looked back at the other table and saw the waiter already giving the friendship necklace at the girl.

The man who she was with laughed suddenly and took the necklace, stood up and throws it at a trash can.

The girl who was given the necklace didn't look at the man but looked at Seung as she saw her looking at them.

Seung glared at the woman before running and finding the girl who left the restaurant.

Seung ran to a park and saw a girl At the swings, She sat beside the girl who was crying while gripping at the swing.

Seung just pat her back and look down as she felt bad at the pale girl.

"Shuhua-ah..... She isn't worth it..... She isn't..... " Seung said.

"i l-love her so m-much u-unnie, I g-gave her f-flowers even i-if she c-crushes them... I-I gave her chocolates e-even though she j-just g-gave it to her fans... I Gave her my time though she just let it end q-quikly... I gave her m-my heart..... She breaks it a-and s-shatters it without h-hesitation.. I'm not e-enough unnie.... I was never.... I...." Shuhua paused.

"I was never an option at the very first place, because I Was just a random person watching her make her choices to the end."

"There's someone who will appreciate you more Shu.... You just have to be patient..." Seung said while patting Shuhua's back.

"What do you wanna do now?" Seung asked.

There was a long pause of silent, Then Shuhua decided to speak.

"I'll... I'll just.... Forget my feelings from her..... " Shuhua said sadly.

"I'm here Shuhua... Unnie is here.... " Seung said and pulled Shuhua for a hug.