Her Confession

"sarangeul haetta uriga manna
jiuji mothal chueogi dwaetda
bolmanhan mellodeurama..."

*AT MIYEON, MINNIE, SOOJIN, SOYEON, YUQI, AND SHUHUA'S DORM*

Shuhua was chilling at their dorm watching Netflix at their TV.

Miyeon and Minnie were both not at their dorm as they were both having a cute date together at the amusement park.

Yuqi was sitting at the floor.

Soyeon was with Soojin encouraging her to confess before it's too late.

"You freaking Bitch, go confess or else she won't like you the same way she does.... Like years ago!" Soyeon whispered shouted at Soojin as Soojin paced back and forth.

"I don't know Soyeon! Maybe she doesn't feel the same way anymore!? She might like someone else!? Maybe she moved on! Or maybe--" Soojin's rants got cut off when Soyeon stood up and held her shoulders.

"Soojin Oh My God-I Will Smack you!" Soyeon said pissed at Soojin as she rants about Shuhua not liking her anymore.

"I will seriously die if this Bitch continues on being dumb." Soyeon thought as she face palmed at her mind.

"Listen Soo, you'll never know when you don't try ok? Go confess. I know she will feel the same." Soyeon said as she gave a cheeky smile at Soojin.

"O-ok... I can do this." Soojin said as she smiled.

"That's the spirit girl! now I'll go take Yuqi away from here ok? And you? You confess." Soyeon said happily as she skipped away and went to the living room and took Yuqi with here.

"Wait where we goin?" Yuqi asked confused.

"Sooshu will sail." Soyeon whispered and continued dragging Yuqi to the door.

"Sooshu what--oh wait ok..."

Shuhua watched as Soyeon dragged Yuqi away and exit the dorm.

She sighed as she looked at the TV screen.

Suddenly she felt someone occupying the other side of the couch.

She thinked for a minute.

"Miyeon Unnie and Minnie Unnie are both not here..... Because they are on a date since it's their anniversary..."

"Soyeon unnie and Yuqi just left a second ago..."

Shuhua then slowly covered her mouth.

"Then..... Holy shit-"

She turned to look at her right side to see the girl she loves the most is staring at her.

She quickly looked away.

"OH MY GOD KSKCJSKFJOSJFEN FIIISSSSSHHHHHHH-ITS SOOJIN UNNIE! YEH SHUHUA SJCJBDJ OH MY FISHING GOD! ITS MY LOVE OF MY LIFE! MY QUEEN! MY EVERYTHING! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-OH MY LORD CALM DOWM THIS IS NOT A FISHING DRILL! I AM DECEASED--" Shuhuas panicked thoughts got cut off when she saw Soojin waving her hands at her face.

"Earth to Yeh Shuhua?" Soojin asked as she saw the pale girl spacing out.

"Huh--oh unnie, why? Is there something you need?" Shuhua asked as she felt her cheeks heat up.

"More like someone..." Soojin whispered as she continued staring at Shuhua with loving eyes.

"Can I.... C-can I.. I Uhm.. I... C-can we talk?" Soojin stuttered as she looked away for Shuhua not to see her blushing state.