I'm A Savage

"geomeunsaek bunhongbichi
All up in it make it lit like
Yeah we some bitches
you can’t manage"

Continue Game?
Yes
Or
No

Continue Game?
Yes
Or
No

Welcome back.

Rin And Tzuyu were both sitting near the window at the back and eating ice cream.

They heard some girls laughing and taking pictures at the other table.

It was getting annoying since Rin and Tzuyu just wants peace and quite.

"Hey ugly girl!" the girl called for Rin.

Rin is a famous model for Gucci and Nike and other brands.

Rin and Tzuyu looked at them.

Rin pointed at herself.

"Yes you! Hahahahaha Take a pic of us as your inspiration to be beautiful darling." the girl said and laughed with her friends.

Rin furrowed her eyebrows.

Tzuyu scoffed.

Rin looked at Tzuyu.

"Oh shit--"

"Tzuyu no--"

It was too late.

"Shut the hell up powdered donut." Tzuyu said at the girl.

The girl's friends let out an offended gasped.

"Tch, don't be like that Ms. Girl I know your wearing make up too." the girl said and took out some wipes and wiped it at Tzuyu's face.

The girl looked at the wipes and found nothing.

Tzuyu is not wearing make up.

"My beauty doesn't define lots of flour honey." Tzuyu savagely stated.

Tzuyu looked at the girl.

"The circus is right there right around that corner, not here Clown."

"God damn." Rin thought as she silently draw Chibi Tzuyu at a piece of paper and a pen she randomly got beside the table.

The girls scoffed and cornered their table.

"I won pageants and medals girl, You don't know who your messing with." the girl said while she slammed her palm at their table.