The Date With A Friend

"Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven for too long..... For too long... "

Seung And Rin saved the game.

"Well that was too savage...." Seung mumbled.

"I know.."

Rin went up stairs.

Seung's phone buzzed as someone messaged her.

JakeTheDog🐶
Hey noona...

SeungSwing🐲
Yes Jake?

JakeTheDog🐶
Uhm well... I was thinking if I can take Rin noona on a date..

SeungSwing🐲
Hm........

JakeTheDog🐶
NOONAAAAA PLEASEEEE

SeungSwing🐲
Alright, you can.

JakeTheDog🐶
Yes! Thanks Noona, please tell Rin noona to dress nicely I'll be there!

Seen

"Hey Bitch!" Seung called Rin downstairs.

"Whaddup Bitch?" Rin asked as she looked at Seung confused.

"You have a date, so go dress up nicely or I'll throw you into a fucking dumpster.." Seung said as she dusted her black turtle neck and her black pants.

"Jeez ok, but who will take me out?" rin asked as she wore her sneakers.

"The trash truck, of course Someone I know." Seung mumbled as she took her black denim jacket.

"You look like your about to kidnap someone..." Rin said as she finished tying her shoe laces.

"Nah I'm just gonna go and hang out with Lisa." Seung said while she texts Lisa.

MonkeyManobal🐒
Mission: Spy on Rin Unnie's date Still going?

PhoenixKang🔰
STILL GOING! ready?

MonkeyManobal🐒
I was always ready!

Seung went outside and walked to where Lisa is.

Lisa was actually waiting for her in a restaurant where Jake will take Rin on.

Seung saw Lisa and waved.

"They are gonna arrive later, mask and shades on." Seung said as she took her sunglass and wore it.

Jake knocked At Seung and Rin's dorm and waited.

Rin opened the door.

"H-hey... " Jake greeted as he looked at rin in the eyes.

"So you'll be the one taking me out?" Rin asked and smiled as Jake nodded.

"Alright! Let's go."