Leggo Errbody

"Sometimes you just need to slap that person next to you on a random time"

Seung heard her alarm so she stood up and went at y/n's room to see her waking up.

Seung saw a Luggage so she took it with hers and placed it beside the door.

She went at her bathroom to get ready while y/n was getting ready too.

Both went down and took their luggage and went outside to see a Van.

Seung smiled and Y/n looked confused.

"who's that Seung??" Y/n asked the tall girl.

"Morning Yongsun unnie!" Seung greeted Yongsun while grinning widely.

"N-no way.... YONGSUN UNNIE!" Y/n shouted And ran to Solar and hugged her tightly.

"Alright, Alright... I miss you too now let's go..." Solar said and opened the van door.

Seung and y/n went inside and sat there while chatting with Solar, Once they reach the front of the school.

Seung told solar to stay the until she calls her, Solar nodded and can't help but feel giddy as she will see the girls who she protected back when she was still a Junior.

Y/n went inside Seulgi's car.

"ok, so before we go I want you guys to introduce yourself.... Or maybe that's not necessary anymore. I'm sure she still remember you guys." Seung stated and looked at Moonbyul, Wheein and Hwasa who was looking at her curious on what's going on.

"unnie you can show yourself now.." Once Seung said that solar went out of the van and showed herself.

Her short black hair was swaying at the wind and her beautiful smile that shines more than the sun and her cute dimples.

Seung looked at the three and saw them cover their mouths, Hwasa ran and throws herself at Solar.

Solar hugged her back, Wheein and Moonbyul soon joined at the hug making the girls stare in awe.

They went inside their cars and started to drive to their destination.

While on the free road there was a long silence, Well not really.

Solar turned on the radio and soon the other three beagles began to sing perfectly as Seung stared at them amused.

Solar was driving while Seung was at the shot gun seat, The center is where the three beagles are seated.

And at the back was Soojin at the right, Shuhua at the center, Yuqi at the left seat and Soyeon at the extra seat.

The music then soon turned to ballad.

Seung looked at the back and saw Hwasa sleeping leaning her head at the window beside her, same with Moonbyul.

Wheein with her neck cushion, Yuqi leaning at the window sleeping too while Shuhua is leaning on her and Soojin's head snuggled up at Shuhuas neck.

Soyeon was still awake and was taking pictures of SooShu's sleeping position, Yuqi woke up and saw the two sleeping.

Yuqi smirked and had an idea, Yuqi then switched their seats, of course not before bumping her head at the roof of the van making Seung and Soyeon snort and Solar to stifle a laugh.

Yuqi was now at Soojin's seat, Shuhua at hers and Soojin at Shuhua's seat, She made Shuhua lean at the window her body facing Soojin.

She made Soojin lay at Shuhua with arms at Shuhua's shoulder while still snuggled up at Shuhua's neck, Yuqi then circled Shuhuas arms at Soojin's waist and made sure that they won't wake up.