A Visit To Remember

"I still wanna be your favorite girl, I wanna be the one that makes you're day. The one you think about as you lie awake..."

*1 WEEK LATER*

Seung and y/n both heard their alarm so they got up and go to their own bathrooms to clean up.

As y/n was fixing her blazer she heard a knock on their door so she went out of her room and opened the door to see A smiling Shuhua with Soyeon and Yuqi at her back bickering.

"hello Shuhua-yah.." y/n greeted and told them to wait.

Seung went outside and saw the three playing rock, paper, scissors.

Soyeon saw Seung still in her white long sleeve polo and her neck tie loosen and her blazer was hanging at her shoulder while her hair was tied up.

Seung and Y/n along with the three girls both walked to their school.

The school was quiet and not a lot of students were there at the hallways but they saw a familiar girl waiting for them at the gates.

Jennie saw them and ran to where they are, but as she got nearer she saw Shuhua and immediately tackled her into a bear hug.

"Hello unnie..." Shuhua wheezed as Jennie's hug tighten.

"let the Girl go Kim, your suffocating her... Chill" a Thai looking girl said beside Jennie as she smiles at their interaction.

"oh Lisa hey... " Seung greeted Lisa as they did their hand shake.

"I'll go first gay's, byebye" Y/n said and ran to where her classroom is.

The girls who were left outside went to their lockers Seung with Lisa, Yuqi with Jennie and Soyeon with Shuhua. As they were walking to their separate ways they noticed students weren't at the hallways and it was so quiet....

*AT SEUNG AND LISA*

"This tension in this fucking hallway is killing me man.." Lisa mumbled beside Seung as Seung nodded.

"what happened here...."

*AT YUQI AND JENNIE*

"Ok I feel like something is wrong... " Jennie said while looking around the empty hallways as they got near their locker.

"feels like it.." Yuqi whispered.

"Hello Song Yuqi and Kim Jennie."

"What the-"

"Kino Oppa..."

*AT SOYEON AND SHUHUA*

"unnie I feel like something will happen...." Shuhua mumbled as she clutches her book near her chest.

"hm..... Don't worry Maknae... I'll protect you." Soyeon said while she held Shuhuas shoulder dragging her along at the empty hallways.

"Jeon Soyeon... Let me borrow you're little girl there..."

"Not again Hui."