What To Do?

"kkeuchi nanneyo naui geudaeyeo
eodi innayo ije urin"

Class was now finished and y/n went to her dorm.

She saw Seung on the couch staring at the black screen of the TV thinking deeply.

Y/n snapped her fingers in front of Seung's face, and Seung snapped out of it.

"Immediately change so we can play the game y/n/n...." Seung said while staring at y/n with her puppy eyes.

"is this Bitch for serious? Puppy eyes? Oh Ma God Jihyo-Hshshshshshshshs fuck-" y/n thought while she stared back at Seung.

Y/n nodded and went to her room to Change her clothes, while she was changing Seung readied the console and switched the TV on.

Y/n got out of her room and plopped at the couch beside Seung and grabbed the controller.

Loading.....

Loading...

Welcome back.

Seung woke up and heard someone knocking at the guest room door where she slept.

So she got up washed her face And changed to some clean clothes that she borrowed from Minnie.

She opened the door and saw Shuhua looking grumpy, Seung raised her right brow confused on why Shuhua is grumpy.

"Yuqi said something that hurt me...." Shuhua whined.

"and that is?" Seung asked.

"Soojin is still in love with Hui Oppa and I don't have a chance to be with her....." Shuhua said while looking down fidgeting with her fingers.

Seung chuckled at the sight and shook her head, She patted Shuhua's head And put her arm around her shoulder and walked to the dining room to see the others there getting ready for breakfast.

"Unnie here, eat with us.." Minnie gestured at the seat, but she saw that her jogging pants were too short so Seung used it as shorts dragging the ends up.

The long sleeve looked like it's just above her stomach.

She chuckled on how tall Seung is.

"you guys have any schedule?" Seung asked.

"nope, this day is our rest day.. Why unnie?" Soyeon asked.

"well I'm planing to invite you guys to an amusement park, If you guys are ok with that?" Seung asked while looking at them.

The others except Shuhua got flustered as Seung looked at them with puppy eyes.

Shuhua snickered and elbowed Yuqi.