Forget What Happened

"neon naege moyokkameul jweosseo"

As the group found the hotel they set some roommates and went to their rooms to rest.

The others plopped at their beds as they finished cleaning themselves up.

They closed their eyes and went to sleep.

Except for Seung.

Seung dreamt something like a future vision.

"They need to forget what happened. Let them figure it out on their own, Don't continue to the Hidden Castle it is full of Demons. The kingdom got destroyed, Make them forget what happened. But only make them remember your research so they won't be curious. Tell them you all found the scrolls and can head back now, I'll go make That Hui boy forget about it too. That is all. Farewell.

Seung stood up and went to the hallways as the others were in the same floor as hers.

She activated her blue flames as they  each went to their rooms.

Seung snatched their memory of them knowing who are the chosen ones.

"I'm sorry...." Seung whispered.

*THE NEXT DAY*

It was now morning as the others woke up due to the sun. They gathered their stuffs and went to their vans.

"well were just gonna write some reports and were done! I wish we found out who are the Legends though..... I really wanna see them." Seulgi said as she got in their car.

As they drive back to Seoul, Seung noticed that Soojin was cold to Shuhua.

Seung remembered that the Person she was talking to made Hui remember that Soojin and him are still in a relationship, And Shuhua is heartbroken.

So the atmosphere was so awkward.

The others knows about the confession too so they decided to just stay quiet so it won't be too much awkward.

As they parked at the front of the school gate they went out and bid goodbye to each other.

"Sucks that we didn't saw the legends..." y/n said while pouting.

"Yeah.... It is..." Seung lied while faking her sad sigh.

Y/n can feel Seung was sad about not seeing the legends.

So y/n held her hands And intertwined it together and smiled at her.

"By the way Seung my cousin from America is coming here to study. She's a senior too." Y/n told Seung about her cousin and Seung nodded thinking she should clean the extra room on their dorm tomorrow since tomorrow is Monday and they have a lot of free times in the mornings.

They got back to their dorm.

Seung and y/n both plopped on their couch.

Seung got curious again on what's happening on the other universe.