Normal day?

"Girl, you know it's true... Oh~ I Love you.."

*1 Week later..*

*SCHOOL BELL RINGS*

"I'm freaking exhausteddddddd..." Rin yawned.

"You were sleeping in the whole lesson sis, there's no fucking way you were tired..." Seung said as she opened her locker.

"It's not my fucking problem why we're learning some shit about 'Legends' when we both know what's the fucking history of it!" Rin exclaimed as other students from different levels were looking at them.

"Sorry, sorry.." Rin bowed and apologized.

"Next time, keep your voice down.... Your too loud.. I guess your loud in bed too--"

Seung got cut off when Rin elbowed her to the ribs.

"Oof--"

"Unnieeeeeee!" Shuhua ran to them and cling on Rin's arms.

"Oh meh gerd you cute little lion!" Rin said as she pinched Shuhuas cheeks.

Rin felt a cold aura behind her so she turned around.

She saw Seo Soojin looking, more like glaring at her dead in the eye.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...." Seung became amused as she saw what's happening behind her.

"Unnie can you please treat me lunch pleaseeeeeeeeee.." Shuhua begged as she used puppy eyes towards Rin.

Seung smirked.

"Make Her Jealous." Seung said in telepathic towards Rin.

Rin smirked.

"Of-fucking-Course my little lion your so cute!" Rin exclaimed as she continued pinching Shuhuas cheek.

"Unnnniiieeeeeee stoppppppp.." Shuhua wined as she tried pushing Rin away.

Rin stopped pinching her cheeks and cling at her.

"Let's go then."

Seung, Soyeon and Yuqi were both eating nervously as they can feel Soojin's burning stare at Rin.

"I'm so gonna be dead...." Rin telepathically said to Seung and Seung chuckled at that.

"I want coke..." Shuhua mumbled.

"I'll Get It For You."

Seung felt her sweat drop.

Soyeon continued eating with trembling lips.

Yuqi gulped down her coke immediately.

Rin stared at Soojin smirking internally.

Soojin glared sharply at Rin.

And Our little Shushu is still busy eating.

"I'll get it for her.. Don't worry continue eating." Rin said as she smiled at Soojin.

"No, no I'll do it I insist." Soojin said back as she patted Rin's shoulder.

"No I'll get it."

"No. I'll Get it."

"No me."