Night

"My love is Dahlia
Our love is Dahlia oh
neoran kkoche chwihae beorin naege
No matter what they say
I'll choose to love you anyway oh
Cuz you're my Dahlia..."

The four Itzy members peaked at their door and looked at the managers room to find it shut.

They sneaked and went outside.

"Finally, it's been ages since we went outside." Yuna sighed as she snuggled closer to her jacket.

"It's just 2 months and 7 weeks Yuna don't exaggerate..." Chaeryeong stated as she put her hands to her pockets and Yuna sticked her tongue towards Chaeryeong as if she doesn't care.

"Welp the only Open market here is where we ate when we were trainees..." Lia said as she put her phone back to her pocket.

"Alright team, let's go!" Yeji whispered shouted as she ran towards the open market making the others race there too.

"No fair! Yuna has long legs I have short ones!" Lia exclaimed as she pointed at Yuna who was doing her celebratory dance.

"Loossseeeerrrrrr~" Yuna teased Lia and Lia pouted madly and bickered with Yuna.

Yeji scratched the back of her neck And just went inside the market to buy their foods.

Chaeryeong looked up the moon and she saw a panther sitting at the edge of the building as the moon was at it's back making it look interesting.

The panther looked back at Chaeryeoung as they had a staring contest.

"YYYAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Lia screamed and Chaeryeong flinched and looked at Lia who was screaming and Yuna looked at Lia bewildered.

Yeji stepped out of the market and was lifting all the snacks, Yuna smiled and took her chocolate milk and marshmallows.

Lia had banana milk with reheated sandwich.

Yeji with her ramen and water with orange juice.

Chaeryeong had strawberry milk and hot sweet potato.

She looked back at the building and saw the panther still there now looking At all of them.

The panther stood up and raised it's palm and did a little wave at Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong's eyes widened as she gasped.

The three looked at her as they stopped stuffing foods in their mouths and asked Chaeryeong what was wrong.

"Oh nothing the strawberry Milk was just really good...." Chaeryeong lied and they believed her as they continued their conversation.

Chaeryeong again looked back at the building but the panther Was not there anymore.

She smiled and teared up a little but immediately composed herself and joined their conversation.

"Everyone up for Korean BBQ?" Jihyo asked as she looked at her members.

She was the only one who went out last time, the members didn't wanna since they were still sad about losing their maknae.

The Maknae would always pay for their food and will always threaten them that she will burn their hands in the grill if they don't stop stealing her bulgogi.

Jihyo was about to go....

But she doesn't want them to drown themselves with sadness so she stomped her feet at the floor that made all the members immediately sat up straight and the others got ready.

Jihyo smiled victoriously.

"Now I'm regretting it...." Jihyo mumbled as her members were now drunk.

Nayeon punched the numbers in the karaoke machine to sing feel special.

Sana slurred as she sang her parts And Dahyun was recording her shouting "YOUR DOING GOOD SWEETIE!"

Chaeyoung was jumping as she sang.

Tzuyu's part came that made the members stop....

Jihyo looked at them worried the members will have another break down.

"geureol ttaemada naege
eolmana naega sojunghanji
malhaejuneun neoye geu hanmadie..."

A voice sang that made the other members got shocked and looked everywhere but found no one.

"It.... It sounded just like her..." Mina whispered as her tears were ready to drop.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun grinned and sang Momo's part which Momo sang too.

Momo bumped her head at the mic making the others laugh.

Jeongyeon took the camera and started to zoom it at Sana's face who fell a sleep but got woken up as Momo screamed at her ear.

Nayeon was about to hook her arm around Jihyo, Jihyo stepped back that made Nayeon fall at the floor.

The members laughed and clutched their stomachs.

Sana face planted at her food as Jeongyeon laughs hysterically while zooming it at Sana's face.

Dahyun doing the eagle dance as Chaeyoung laughs.

Mina quietly sipping her beer as Momo screams at the mic beside Sana's ear making the poor girl jolt up.

Nayeon fell asleep, face planted at the floor.

Jihyo shook her head.

They were all having fun as the crow and dove both smiled and left the scene but before they left they heard jeongyeon sang more like shouted.

"YOU MAKE ME FEER SPECIARRR!"

The Mamamoo members visited where they shoot Their Mv for Star Wind Flower Sun as they sat at the sand.

Wheein brought her guitar as she strummed it making Moonbyul look at her.

They remembered when they lifted Yongsun up after the shoot And without all the cameras to them.

"You cheesy leader HAHAHA!" Moonbyul shouted as she lifted Yongsun and she laughed.

Wheein and Hwasa both tickled Yongsun as Yongsun's dolphin laugh was heard and the managers looked at them with bright smiles.

Hwasa closed her eyes and made Yongsun's T-shirt wrap around her more.

They all sighed as the eagle circled them, before flying away.

"My love is Dahlia
Our love is Dahlia oh
heeo naol su eopseunikka nege
No matter what they say
I'll let me love you anyway oh
Cuz you're my Dahlia...."

To Be Continued...