Jealousy At It's Finest

"Your my inspiration..."

3rd person pov

Seung and Y/n came back to the dorm, And as they hit the couch Y/n immediately Went to open her Ps5.

Seung told Y/n that she only have 2 hours to play as she will use the living room, Y/n nodded and set up her game.

Seung went to the kitchen to prepare some snacks for Y/n as she will watch Y/n how she will play.

Loading.....

Loading...

Welcome back.

The blue haired girl was still in the waiting area of the train, She walked towards the train who was moving so fast.

She jumped on top of it and sat down to wait at her destination....

Until a monster popped out the train and started attacking the girl, She backflipped two times and landed at her feet.

Her eyes then turned to much more bluer.

She Held out her hand in front of the monster, which gave her a confused face before laughing

The girl smirked as a huge rock was heading at their way, The monster was still laughing until it was squished to death by the huge rock.

The girl can only sigh And fly away with her angel wings.

"Seung you stupid fuck! Where were you!? Yongwan was freaking out finding you in the middle of the night!" A small looking puppy girl shouted worriedly at The blue haired girl called Seung.

"I was just chilling..... Sorry..." Seung muttered her reason and apology to her unnie.

"Fine it's ok, just.... Just go to sleep you poop head! We have schedules tomorrow! Remember MMA!" The puppy looking said.