Chapter 2 New Assistant

"Zumi, as what I was about to say, I'm making you Lee's Assistant while he is training and maybe when as we're filming also, you can do that, can't you?" Dad said while he is looking through some envelopes looking for some script for the movie.

My mind didn't get it at all as I ask again,
"What dad?" Lifting my eyebrow.

Dad walked in front of me and put his right hand on my shoulder and said slowly,
"You'll become Lee's Assistant, while waiting for the scenes to be filmed before editing that would be your work, okay? Are we clear?"

"Yes dad" bowing my head

"Here, take this to Lee, that'll be his script, so he can understand better his character and familiarize his lines, and introduce yourself, okay darling? I'll be working on the set for him." And with that, Dad left.

'Introduce myself?' That gave me goosebumps. How am I going to talk to a star? What if he'll never like me as his assistant?

My feet brought me to the place where my boss will be. Oh my God, he will be my boss. I stopped in front of his sort of room and took a deep breath but I nearly choke as someone from the inside spoke,

"Hey, don't hesitate to come in" and he chuckled a bit, "I'm just Lee, I'm not a man-eating-person."

Upon hearing his words, I draw a smile on my face and I entered.

He is listening to someone who's trying to demonstrate something. Maybe that's his trainer. He just nodded in everything the other guy says.

I walked nervously to them and handed him the script.

"Mr. P-Pace, y-your script." And took a deep breath as I finished my sentence,
I'm really nervous right now. Lee looked at me at smiled.
"Thank you for bringing this here, I was about to get it"

"uh...you're welcome Mr. P-Pace"

"Lee, she'll be your assistant during your training and filming" dad said as he entered the room and get something from the room and left immediately.

"Ahh....hmm.... Yes, M-Mr. P-Pace, I'll be your a-assistant" saying it with a trembling voice.

"You're from this morning right? The one I accidentally bashed, I'm so sorry about that I was in a hurry and are you alright from then? Lee gave me a concerned look and smile.

"It's alright M-Mr. Pace, I'm p-perfectly fine. I'm sorry I wasn't looking w-where I was going", I nervously responded to him.

Lee stood up and walked near me and stood in front of me, & held my hand.

"Hey, ease up a bit, because from what you and Mr. Jackson said you'll be my assistant, and I don't want that my assistant to be nervous when her boss is around." Lee looked at me in the eyes, as I can see a caring, gentle and good man in his eyes.

"But let me introduce myself so you'll get to know me and you'll be chilled when you're with me, okay?"
I nodded and Said nothing.

"I'm Lee Pace, Mr. Jackson took me to take the role as Thranduil the King of Mirkwood, And I find that character very interesting and challenging." He smiled at me while looking at me. He is still holding my hand.

I'm starting to freeze, my hands getting colder and colder. And I tried to distract my sight to the surrounding but again, they landed on the eyes that would melt a soul- Lee's eyes.

"Zumi P-Pyra" With my trembling and nervous voice.

"What?" He moved closer, placing his head so near me that I can kiss him If I tried to.