Chapter 4 Miss You

I've done everything the same thing the past few days, It's been a week since I knew him, but still I've been keeping myself from talking to him since that day I made him cry like a baby though it was a kind of prank, it kept me thinking about all that. I feel awkwardness again whenever I'm with him but still doing the assistant things. Giving anything he needs, helping him with his costume or anything he needs me.

I dont know what I'm feeling right now, I feel somethings wrong. I dont know why. I lifted my head and let go a sigh. Not noticing Lee is beside me resting taking a break from the training.

He sighed as he said, "Hey?"
"yeah?" I politely replied and starred at his glittering bluish eyes, "anything you need Mr. Pace?"

Lee lock his eyes to me "Are you alright? I've been worried since we didn't talk like the way we used to"
"Dont worry, I'm fine" I dont know what to say coz I'm confuse about what I feel right now i feel i have a heavy thing placed in my chest but, as I looked at Lee's eyes. They seems to be full of concern and comfort. it's like it lifted the weigh that I've been carrying.

Lee sighed again and he placed his hands over mine, "I missed you"

Feeling his warmth in my hands makes me feel I'm safe, I'm alright. I feel like I'm about to burst, burst out like a bubble, my heart is starting to race, I feel my body's getting cold and my face burning hot and tried to talk right.

"You missed me? But I was with you the whole time, everytime you're training there, I'm here at the corner watching you? Why?Is it Because I'm a curious person and ask different things, laugh at small things and make fun at anything? was That bothering you? Im sorry, I didn't mean to be disturbing as you are with me, I can change that, I'll shut up" seems like words wont stop coming out from my mouth, I dont know what I'm saying right now. I pulled away my hands under Lee's warm hands.

"I'm sorry, I am the worst assistant you can get" biting my nails and started to tremble and stood up to avoid Lee seeing me like this and took a few steps but someone grabbed my wrist and and pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly, I can feel his warm breath in my ears, "Yes youre here physically but your mind and heart is in other place, you seemed far. How would I feel youre here when your keeping your mind away from me" Lee whispered and it tiggled my whole body, His whisper traveled all through my body.

Realizing what he said, I signaled him to let go and he did. Starring at each others eyes for seconds until it reached a minute. I cant stop myself but to smile at him and now, I'm seeing his divine smile.

"Maybe, I have to make up for the things you and I missed" and cant stop myself from smiling as I say the words.
"So you mean you missed me too?" with a lifted eyebrow and a smile he asked me.
"What if I'll say No? You happy?" i sarcastically mean it, but really I missed talking to him, talking about anything even if its about small things and argue at very tiny subjects.

"What?"
"Nothing, break's over, go back to training boss" Wiping his face eventhough nothing's there. I just feel like doing it.
"hey can you do something for me, Like my sweat you wiped off, can we just get what happened the past days out of our heads,I'm sorry about that?" giving me his sweetest smile.
"I can wipe off sweats so thus what happened the past days" and i covered his face with towel and pushing him away.

"Hey, are you free this week end?" Lee asked me with a smiling face as he walks backward
"I'll think about that" i replied
"You have two choices since I'm your boss: A. Yes OR B. Letter A" And gave me an evil grin and faced away and started his training.

Seeing him like this and knowing we're alright, although his far away from me (literally), I felt a little happiness inside me. but Did he just ask me out? OMG!

.

.

.

.

.

.

*~~~*
hello sorry for some lame lines, I'm new in writing a story....please enjoy and continue reading.
Comments for improvement, reactions. thank you. :)