Chapter 26 I'm The Groom!

~*Lee's POV*~
The 'The Hobbit' family is getting busy as the premiere of the second part of the trilogy is approaching. Including Zumi, She works hard to her father's creation. I always visit her on her work room and sometimes I'll bring her food because her co-workers said that Zumi always passes lunch and snacks and concentrate to her job.

It's One week before the premiere, I'm gonna ask her again to go to premiere with me, and ask again my question. Maybe I'll get my answer. Zumi, hope you are feeling the same with me.

I scamper to Zumi's working area. It was the place where we have reconciled from our last year's misunderstanding. But I saw her outside the room blocked by Becky. She looks pissed off. I walk slowly near to them and stalk them.

"Premiere's coming, are you going with someone? You're not gonna flirt again and have Lee with you at the premiere, aren't you?" Becky queried.
"Ha! You're annoying as always Becky. Is that how you think of me? I already have a date." Zumi snapped to her and She strut away.
"You really are a flirt, its a new guy? Who is it this time? Orlando?" Becky yelled but Zumi closed the door in her face.

Zumi already have someone to go with? Who is it? Is it a guy from her team? Does she like that guy? Does she love him than me? No, what should I do. I totter away from her room. This can't be happening. Is it the reason why she still don't have an answer for me?

As I went back outside Mr. Jackson approached me and greeted, "How are you Lee?"

"I'm fine dad," I answered him, I got used to calling him dad.
"Glad to know, who will you be with this premiere?" He asked me.

"I don't know yet," I answered him.
"Zumi's not available you know, her best man is around this time," Mr. Jackson laughed and proceeds inside.

Who the hell is her best man? Just the Best man? That guy should watch out coz I'm her groom. Grins.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Hello my dear readers. I'm sorry for my last updates and maybe some of the future updates will be kind of sad. And Now again, I'm really sorry for a very short update, getting busy again. Hope you'll understand. Thank you again for reading. More Power.