Chapter 6 Last Weekday

It's like I'm floating like a feather, flying around the heavens, breeze touched my face and made me tinggled. Smiling alone like a stupid person on my chair, thinking about what just happened. He's like my knight in shining armor, ready to save me whenever I'm in danger. The time as I fell, I could imagined how Lee caught me with his arm, not letting me hit the ground instead he let his body hit and feel the coldness of the ground. It's just amazing to the feeling, but a voice shouted inside my mind. 'He will never be yours, He Can't and He wont.' The feeling of ease left me, I frowned my face. Breathing heavily as I spoke to myself, 'that makes sense, eventhough I've grown fond about him, I'll never know what He feels, what If I'm just like a toy, played around as long as he wants and left me when he gets tired,' i felt a striking ache in my chest, 'he's a star and he's unreachable, Who Am i to him, I'm just a mere assistant trying to fool myself and assume things, stop this stupidness Zumi, Stop, coz in the end you will still lose, you have already lose, you already lose to the love game, the first to fall is the loser.'
And I felt my chest getting heavier, feeling I'm out of air. 'This feeling again, the same feeling as what happened before, like the times everytime Dad ignored me when I asked him to play with me, always hearing the word 'im busy next time,okay?' And gave dad a fake smile and I always reply these words again and again 'Alright Dad, Keep up your good works', and left my dad's room crying silently and ended up with my brother, comforting me and making me smile. Now as I remembered my brother, it even add up to my heavy chest. I miss my brother, I really do. He left home as he needs to go to other place for work. I haven't saw him a very very long time now.

I stood up, I want someone to talk to, to lift my spirits. Lee comes first to my mind. Remembered all his sweet smiles. Stuck standing in nowhere, Someone grabbed my wrist and drag me along with him outside. Not reacting to the guy pulling me, coz as what I see I know he's Lee Pace. We ran like there's a killer behind us until we reached a very peaceful place near a lake. And when he letted go of me.

He loudly said "Aahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!," spreading his arms wide as he could and spin slowly, slowly facing me.

"Finally, I can have some fresh air," he smiled and starred directly to my eyes. Showing his smile that could send a girl to heavens, he slowly moved close and closer to me, and stood very near me, I looked down, hiding my feelings inside me.

He lift his hands caress my cheeks and lifted my face just enough to see his rosy cheeks lifted with his sweet smile in the face, "And I guess I'm not the only one needs fresh air," and he bends litlle by little, closer and closer to my face, I closed my eyes, not knowing what he'll do now, I felt his breathe in my nose. And I felt his warm, soft lips on my forehead, I opened my eyes and look up at him, but all I see is his neck and body, my nose touched his fabulous neck and I couldn't stop closing my eyes as I smelled his fragrance, yes, Lee Paces fragrance, it's so soothing, addicting. I wanna stay forever like this, Having Lee so close to me.

"Won't you mind share what you're thinking lately?," He asked while he's still carressing my cheeks, Every touch from him feels like an electricity runs down to my body. It feels good, comforting but I remembered the voice from my mind. No, this isn't right, go away from him Zumi, You knew what will happen. with my mind was arguing at something I realized I walked away from Lee, I Left him there standing looking at me as Im walking away, confused. But he catch up with me, hugging me from behind and saying,"Please don't leave me like that, don't leave my side, stay with me, you're my assistant, my friend, my bestfriend."

I finally heard from him, so we're officially bestfriends. I used to think that I, alone thought we're bestfriends but now he said it for himself. I'm relieve, I'm not just a toy, not an item to used to kill time.

"As you wished boss, but please let go of me now, someone might see us and that would be a big trouble as it's like half of the world have their eyes on you,"
He unlocks him arms and we started to walk back to the dome, a comfortable silence was between us.

"Thank you, Mr. Pace," i softly spoke and broke the silence between us.
"For what Ms. Pyra? But would you please call me only by my name when we're alone like this? it sounds too formal." He said as he raised his beautiful eyebrows.

"For everyhting Mr.Pace, For everything," just by saying those words, Lots of things run inside my mind. Like Thank you for knowing you, thank you for being part of my life, thank you for being a good friend, and thank you for bringing me to that place for I sort of lift a litlle bit of the burden on my chest.

He stopped walking and starred at me, and he's trying to convey something without saying a word, it's like please do what I said or something like that, I dont know if my instincts we're right but yeah I feel its something like that.

"Anything for you Zumi," he paused and smiled "but please just call me Lee"
"Oh sorry...Mist,...... I mean Lee," That word gave me goosebumps, it feels awkward, just calling somone superior to you with that,

"You'll get used to it," grinned and walked away from me to get back to his training, But he stopped after a few steps,

"Have you thought of you're answer, milady?" putting his hands inside his pocket.
"What?" Not remembering or getting what he meant.
"Tomorrow 8pm, I'll fetch you at the snackshop, be there," with his serious and low voice.

Jaw dropped. *O*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*~~~*
hello again, and again thank you for continous support.Comment/Vote/follow is accepted.

sorry for the typos and wrong grammar, English's not my primary language. Please understand.

Comment for suggestions, or for improvements please...thanks.