Chapter 29 Assured?

Cameras flashing like hell. Fans screaming someone's name, asking autograph, asking to take photos with them. If God let me live in a most simple life, and I'm a fan of these stars, this moment would be killing me in excitement and I'll do exactly what they're doing, sometimes I thought how lucky I am that I was born with stars around me. But that made me feel bad sometimes. Bad that I can't put it into words. Walking down the red carpet with the man I love the most after meeting people after Dad and Billy. Smiling at me like I'm the only one around. I, myself can't stop smiling too. Not looking around these tons of people, coz that'll send me to a mental breakdown. I have this man that holds my inner in one place, keeping it from breaking into pieces and broke into tears. Keeping me by his side while walking down the 'not for someone like me' carpet. I just locked my jaws and cheeks into a smile and tried not to expose my inner feelings. But Lee stopped and entertained a couple of ladies. I stayed at Lee's side while he was talking to the ladies.

"Lee, we're a big fan of yours. And Ms. Jackson Good Evening to you," the ladies greeted us, It kind of lifted my spirits that there are people that stayed nice after being introduced to the public coz I've witnessed some of Lee's fans that hated me and called me bitch, flirt and anything they can think of.

"If the two of you won't mind, we'll about to do some sort of interview or something," One lady excitedly asked and smiled like there's an angel infront of her.

"No, we really don't mind, right Zumi," he pulled me near to him and he kissed my shoulder. The ladies started their questions.

"how much you miss the hair?" One lady asked.

"how much do i miss the hair," Lee repeated the question and his hands slightly rubbing his chin. "ahh.. i enjoyed it the most while I watch the movie".Lee laughed with his eyebrow raise and looked at me smiling.

"was it fun to wear?" The lady asked another question.
"ahmm yeah it was fine,....cool.......makes the character that i played far from the real me." Lee smiled and nodded his head agreeing to what he said.

The ladies just can't help smiling, I'm looking so I knew, Lee is just too perfect. His smiles, everything about him is so perfect. Any girl would want him but sorry His mine. Grins.

"So obviously people take things from the set, I wanna know what you want Peter Jackson give to give you for christmas. Things they don't want to give away." They asked and tried to explain their question.

"what would peter jackson give me for christmas.....well..." Lee looked around and tried to think of something he would answer.

"Zumi?" He laughed alone and me stunned to what he said and we stared in each other's eyes.

"just kidding.... you know lake town is full of so many incredible props,it was like full of coolest coolest things, like ahh.. the whole set is like absolutely real." He tried to get back the word he just said earlier. And we all laughed. You really are a crazy one Lee.

"What would be you're most awkward moment about the movie Lee?"

"The fans are really really sweet.. There were 2 girls dressed as Thranduil,...and said they made the costume...And they were telling me things about the character that i don't even know." Lee laughed and he pinched my skin on my arms and signed we must get going. And the ladies understand what he just implied and nodded.

"Thank you so much for answering our questions Lee." They shake hands.

"You're welcome, thanks too for the entertaining questions," Lee answered them and we left. We entered the theater and into the cinema. It was really cold. I hold much tighter into Lee's arms and leaned to his shoulder. He looked at me with an understanding eyes and smiled. I gave him a shivering smile.