Chapter 30 I'm Yours

New year's eve came in a blink of an eye. I'm in Lee's place right now, with Carl on my feet and Lee's head on my lap. He is so handsome like an angel came from the sky. He is playing with my hair, twisting it and sometimes smelling it.

New Year's Eve alone with him is just way too perfect. I can still recall the time he ask me to be with him next, next next year or forever. He is so sweet. It's almost midnight.

"Lee," I called him.
"What is it?" He played and twisted my hair.
"Can you not do the season 2," I again begged him. I really don't want him to do that. What if that season 2 have those over the borders scenes? I'm gonna die if I'll see those parts. That first season was okay coz I still wasn't part of his life. But now, I'm his girl. Who could never hurt seeing your guy doing those things to other girl. Please Lee.

"No, it's okay. It's a great offer you know Zumi. And I have plans with the profit I'll get," Lee smiled and sat up and kissed me. And yes, I don't have the right to stop him. It's his life.

"But please don't do that scenes," I look at his eyes but he didn't answered me. He's face frowned. Did I made him mad for saying what to do about his job?

I stood up and put on my jacket and said, "I'm sorry I asked, I don't have the right," holding up my tears and run away outside.

My feet again are taking me to somewhere I don't know. Fireworks are blowing up and lighting up the lonely skies with colors. I look up and watch the pretty colors. My feet stop and I sat on a bench. Looking up and my tears are falling down. I am like the sky, lonely.

"Whenever you go I'll find you," a guy sat down beside me. I didn't bother looking at him for I knew who he is, I quickly wiped away my tears and looked at him like nothing happened.

"Zumi, put your trust on me," he held my cold hands.
"I am Lee, but there's something inside me that's afraid." I shook my head as I say every words. I don't know.
"Don't worry" Lee hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks.
"Trust me, It's just for work." Lee again uttered that words. Work? Does that matter if it's hurting me?
I let go a sigh and nodded, despite the feelings inside me. It's what he wants.
"It's a nice idea to be outside in New Year, Lots of fireworks display," Lee chuckled while enjoying the displays that the city have. He leaned on my shoulder and I leaned to his head.

"Happy New Year, My Queen," Lee greeted me as he crossed his fingers with mine.
"Next year is done, All we have left is the Next next and finally forever," Lee declared and kissed my hands.

We went home after the night sky have silenced. We sleep in his place. We sleep beside each other.
I look at his face that is so calm. I put my hands on his warm cheek and he opened his eyes and smiled. He moved closer to me with our nose touching each other.

"I'm yours Zumi," He playfully smiled at me.
"So am I," I smiled and he kissed my forehead and hugged me. You know that feeling? That feeling that you feel you're safe within his arms. You knew nothing bad will happen. That's a wonderful feeling that I want to have for the rest of my life.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

***
Weeks passed by quickly. It's like New Year's Eve was last night but not. I barely see Lee. I don't know where he is. He didn't even called me. Did he forgot me? Where is he?
I open up my phone and visit my social life I guess. IG, Twitter. I smiled as I recall the moments when Lee made me this stuff. Memories with him is just precious.