Typical Days

This is what happens in a typical day. A normal day for others but for Lee every minute is precious. Lee Pace from a man in a bathrobe is dressed majestically that looks like he ruled the world.

His cold bluish eyes, highlighted with his amazing eyebrow. Hair that looks so perfect and suits him very well, a pointy crown on his head, holding a wooden staff and sitting in an elevated wood carved throne that he could look down to anybody. That's Thranduil.

Speaking in a very elegant accent, speaking elven language. A very cold looking king, that seems to have no emotion, laughs as he takes a break with his assistant that have always accompany him.

*SOME TIME WHEN THEY'RE SHOOTING*
"Wow, that's my elven king," Zumi was amazed as Thranduil done his part and took a break.
"Where's my phone?" Lee asked trying to look for it.
"I have it!" Zumi opened the front camera of his phone and went to Lee to take a selfie.
"Hey? Won't you mind asking first?" Lee laugh.
"I'm sorry you're majesty," Zumi bowed her head and asked "may I take pictures with you youre highness?" Zumi tried to act someone.
"Yes you may," He answered and smile at her.

Lee and Zumi pose like there's no tomorrow. Tongues out, smile like crazy. They enjoyed every picture.

Lee leaned his forehead on the left side of Zumi's head. Pretending to be asleep, and Zumi! Zumi took picture smiling, tongues out and anything she could think of.
"Hey, you tired?" Zumi asked.
"No, I'm not."
"Do the pose I just did," Lee asked
"Can we sit down, I can hardly reached your head with my head." Zumi paused."but how am i gonna do that if you have that pointy crown." Continued.

Lee smiled.
"Just do as I say" Lee said
He hugged Zumi and Zumi being shorter than him, she looked up to his face and Lee looked a bit down to her too. Something like they're looking to each other's eyes. And rapidly took picture. That was perfect.

They tooked a lot of pictures. And sort of do that everyday when they'll find time.

.
.

.

.

*OTHER CRAZY TIME*
"Lee, changed outfit" Peter commanded.
"Which one sir? Why would Thranduil have lots of gowns," Lee laughed.

"The one for battle," Peter cited.
"Okay," As he walks in to the wardrobe.

"Battle thing," Lee told the keepers of the costumes and help him changed his costumes.

After he got changed, Zumi walked in holding Thranduil's sword. Zumi was stunned for a bit, and thought for herself, 'now, that's a knight on shining armor' and she smiled and Lee called her.
"Hey come here, where have you been," Lee asked her as he sat down the chair.
Zumi sat beside him and pulled out her phone, "selfie? My lord?" Zumi teased him. And they did took many of them.

Lee was called by a crew. " Mr. Lee the roundback thing is ready, bring everything you need," and went back out.

"Hey grab my sword, and the circlet," Lee commanded Zumi with a king's voice and a surprised Zumi grab what he said and
"Waah, whaaa. What are you doing Lee," Zumi shouted out of surprise.
Lee lifted Zumi like a newlywed kind of lifting.
"They said bring everything I need so that's why," Lee smiled as he bring Zumi out and went to the filming set.

Zumi just held up tight on him and whispered "you're crazy,Lee," and buried her face to the cold metal Lee was wearing.

And after Lee have riden the roundback thing for his scene riding an elk. Zumi ran into him "are you alright? You fell many times" Zumi asked him with a worried facial expression. "I'm fine they've put foams though." Lee explained and Zumi answered the fact he didn't knew that. "Is that so?"
"You're too caring and worried about me, milady" Lee flashed his eyebrows to Zumi.
"No i'm not," Zumi denied and slap his shoulder.
"That's what I love about you," Lee spoke out of nothing. And zumi hit him even harder and they laughed.

.

.

*OTHER TIME*
After filming scenes of Thranduil and some crew went home, Lee asked one of his make up artist to dressed Zumi up.

After Zumi was dressed up, he asked the photographer to took pictures of them. And bwuaala, they have an instant photo shoot. Acting like He is the King and She's the queen.
And after the photo shoot, the camera man organized his things before leaving in the other room and left the two crazy people in the room. Lee looked at her while she's looking at her beautiful dress. Lee held Zumi's shoulder and turned her to him. He landed a soft kiss on her lips. And Zumi didn't get the happening quickly just walked out the room and changed back to her clothes and left leaving Thranduil smiling.

.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.
Author's Sort of Note:
It's not a chapter I think. Its full of oneshots. That thing happened when they have theyre typical but not day. Like when I say days passed or weeks. Let your amazing mind insert that in anywhere you think it suit best. Kekeke.!
Short update everyone. Comment,vote or follow. Thanks for reading. More powers readers.