Chapter 17 Reconciliation

"W......why are you here?" She asked nervously. Her heart is starting to beat fast like running a thousand miles. She felt happiness, surprised and by the suspense caused by the noise of chairs earlier she felt frightened too. Everything she felt made her little body to tremble out of excitement and fear.

"I just got my keys...under the....chairs...they .....they must've fall off from my pocket." He explained and got into his knees and held Zumi's face with both hands and look into each other's eyes, not letting an angle to slip away from them, every move, their eyes seemed to synchronized with each other.

Zumi jump into him and hug him with all her might making him fell down from his knees and sat on the floor.

"I missed you so much, Lee," she cried and made her hug even tighter.
"I......i missed you More," he answered, he can't believe what's happening right now, after a long time, he finally held her in his arms. Lee hugged her back and buried his face to her shoulder, he started to sob and cried.
"I .....i thought I'd never see you again, zumi," cracking with his emotion and hugged her tighter and tighter as Zumi is sitting on Lee's lap.

Zumi let go of their hug but her arms remained at Lee's shoulders, she draw a smile on her face, eventhough it's obvious that she cried, but before Zumi can say a word, Lee spoke, "I'm sorry, That words, it wasn't meant for you," he referred to what happened months ago.

"It's alright, I'm sorry too, I ran away," Zumi returned him an apology. "I understand," Lee nodded keeping himself from crying more. Lee wiped Zumi's tears and smiled, "You've become more beautiful, my queen," and stroke the strands of her hair.

"And you've matured," she answered and pinched Lee's cheeks.
"Awww!!! That hurts!" And Lee leaned back and layed on the floor and with Zumi on his side making his one arm her pillow and his other arm and hand holding her hands close to his chest. Zumi placed her head on his chest as if she can hear every heartbeat of him
" I'll never lose you again," with his soothing voice anyone could hear he said that caressing her hands and Starring at the empty ceiling of the room and Zumi hearing everything from his heart.

Lee rolled and placed Zumi under him with everything around them is pitch black, only the phone left on the floor giving enough light to see each other, Zumi got very nervous, she can't move, she felt his weight against hers. The noises around them seems to be muted. Their legs positioned alternately. She can smell his soothing perfume.He is looking down on her and moved his head closer and closer to hers. Zumi closed her eyes nervously, She can feel his breath on her face.Both hearts beats faster and faster. Zumi felt his lips against hers, a very sweet and gentle kiss landed on her. She didn't move. Lee started to deepen his kiss, he started to move his lips against hers. After several attempt to let him in, Zumi responded to his kiss. They're kissing passionately that they thought they're the only people on this earth. He is starting to move his hand from Zumi's face down to her body, but Zumi stopped him, letting go of their kiss and both breathing for air.
"Lee," Zumi stammered and look away from him. He tend to understand what she's thinking, "I'm sorry," he got up and sat on the floor. He pulled Zumi and sat facing each other.
"I'm sorry," he uttered as he leaned his forehead against hers.
"You naughty elf king," she smirk at him and pinch his cheeks again.
"Awwww! Why do you keep doing that," trying to look hurt but smiled in the end.

"But, hey, you're here so you've watched the movie with us?" He asked out of the situation
"Yeah, but I fell asleep at the middle of the movie," she chuckled
"Where did you sleep? I didn't saw you." He asked
"At my place, it's kinda separated from other people's business," she explained.
"You should've shown yourself lately," he uttered.
"I'm sorry," Zumi said with her head down.