Chapter 19 Meet Mr. & Mrs.

People screaming, putting hands on the air, doing their best to wave hands, handing photos, asking autographs, never ending flashes of the camera, all of that approaches the lady that just got off the limousine car and Lee Pace as her escort. Followed by Lee's parents, Charlotte Pace and James Roy Pace, dressed and costumed with formal but expensive suit and dress.

Lee's partner is dressed with a very fine blakish cloth, a V-Neck style letting her fine skin to be a little bit exposed that highlighted the necklace she's wearing, the dress is sleeveless and almost covering her knees in length, paired up with 5 inches black glittering sandals.

Paired up with a very tall guy, Lee,wearing a black expensive formal suit, with a white trousers and a touch of greyish tie and looks like the most handsome man in suit and tie.

Her mind almost got out of her as she felt it worse than the cast interview night, there are more people and fans, more cameras and a few television news casts.

They walked down the red carpet, he wave his hand and handshakes with others. And stopped at the end of the red carpet and cameras flashes like there's no tomorrow.

That's how they've entered the theater for the premiere night.

.

.

.

*******
Earlier:

"No, I changed my mind," Zumi walking back and forth on front of a bench of a park near the theater but also beside the road.
"Can't we go back?" Zumi asked the driver.
"No, ma'am, as Mr. Lee Pace ordered I must deliver you to the theater," the driver insisted.

Zumi pulled off from her feet the 5 inches sandals and put it on the top of the car.
"I can't survive wearing that!?!" Zumi sat anxiously on the bench barefeet.

Another car stop infront of where Zumi is, and a fine suited man got off and sat beside her,
"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I can't do this Lee," shaking her head and slowly looked down.
"Why? I'm here?" Lee asked her.
Zumi just sighed and looked at his eyes.
Lee gave her a 'trust me' look and said, "I'm here," and smiled at each other.

Lee stood up and got the sandals on the top of the car, and went back to Zumi, "Come on, Let's go," he convinced her.

Lee kneeled down and looked up at her, "May I , my Queen?" And he held her cold foot and he started to fit her, her sandals.
And both smiled under the light of the street light beside the bench and the great view of the park around them. They've feel it's like a fairytale. Time seems to stay still. BUT

A sound of camera shots and chuckled were heard, "oh, what a perfect moment," a voice of a man and a woman chorused.

Zumi was surprised and look from where and who was talking and Lee stood up with a smile on his face and handed his hand and pulled her up.

"Mom, Dad, this is Zumi, my private assistant at the filming and she's a kind of special to me," Lee introduced.

Zumi's eyes got big and looked at Lee, Ms. Charlotte and Mr. James Roy offered their hands to Zumi, like offering a handshake.

Zumi politely bowed and handshaked the both of them, "Nice meeting you, Mr. & Mrs. Pace," and her lips were starting to tremble.

"You're such a fine lady, I'd never thought Lee could have you for this moment, my dear. Lee always end up alone when the class would instruct to find partners," his mom laughed.