Chapter 27 It's You, Not Them.

The two person that doesn't knew for each others self, he love she, she loves he, prepared separately for the big night, The Premiere of The second part of the "The Hobbit" trilogy. Both have a heavy heart feeling for each other.

Lee wore a black suit and tie. He looked the best. But have a heavy heart for he didn't have Zumi for the big night. He doesn't have a choice and asked Eve, and Eve asked him too. So they both went together.

Zumi in the other hand, felt heavy about Lee but felt a little happiness for she have her bestman, Billy, Her brother whom she didn't saw for a long time after going abroad for a business. They went together to the big night.

By all chances upon them. They've arrive together but took different path to enter the theater.The star took the red carpet. The lady of his heart took another.

As Lee and Eve walked down the red carpet and stopped at the stage like and let the public take pictures with their hearts contents. He saw Zumi and her bestman walking down the different entrance. She looks so happy, waving hands and looking at her bestman with the most joyful eyes. Lee thought, 'Is that the bestman, she looks happy with him.' He let go a sigh and walked down the stage and left Eve but went back to his senses and took Eve there.

On the other side, Zumi felt amazing outside as she is with her brother but felt sorrowful on the inside. And got worse as she saw on the other side, the lady she wants to be gone beside the man she loved is with him instead. With heavy heart, she tried her best not to let the feelings come out and smiled like the happiest person on earth.

The premiere didn't went well like before, the two watched the movie without their minds on their heads. Both thinking to each other, 'Does he/she already love that man/woman?'

As the movie ended. everybody else cheered, but not for the two.

Zumi, was drag by her brother outside the theater, her brother want to ask her something.
"What's the matter Bill?" She asked curiously.
"You and Lee, what really are the both of you," Her brother asked sincerely.
Zumi was surprised, and as she was surprised she let go of her feelings inside and the tears came one after another.
"I love him Bill, I don't know why, But I love him......... But I don't know what to do now, Him and his partner tonight looks .......like they're .........on." She can hardly speak due to her sobs. Billy hugged her tight and she cried more.
"Little sis, I'm here," Bill tried to comfort her.But Zumi let go of the sibling hug and run off.
"SIS!" Bill tried to call her but she seems not to hear anything.

On the other side, same time and moment when Zumi went out the theater, He went out and his partner followed him and tried to stop him. But he continously scurry, and manage to see Zumi and her bestman, whom he doesn't know it was her brother, hugging the love of his life. He closed his eyes and a tear came out but quickly wiped it off and scooted away. Fans tried to stopped him and asked for some attention but the crew blocked them and Lee whizzed outside towards the park near the theater. Eve stopped him and asked.

"Where are you going? Everybody's cheering!" Eve happily stopped him.
"I don't want to go back." Lee declared and stayed where he is. He can't think straight. He can't get Zumi out of his head.
"So we can have time together alone," Eve approached him, put her arms over his shoulders and Lee didn't heard her, his thinking deeply about Zumi, he doesn't care about the things around him, he didn't even think Eve was there in front of him, whose approaching him with a kiss, Lee didn't manage to notice the events happening in front of him, Eve kissed him passionately.

And looking from behind, it was Zumi, whom her world seemed to crumbled upon witnissing what just happened. Lee's vision seems to become clearer, saw Zumi staring at him with a sorrowful eyes. Zumi weakly took few steps backward, shooking her head and tears unshed from her eyes, and run off deeper into the park.