One Shot: My Dream!

Oh My God! I have a dream about Lee! It was my VERY FIRST DREAM ABOUT HIM! Oh my God!!! XD. I forgot to post this but yeah, Let me tell you the story.

It was a special day, everything was ready, everyone is ready. We were in a church. It's my sister's wedding day! But the wedding haven't started yet.I was sitting in the front...no ...I mean first row. I am so nervous. I don't know why. I wandered my sight to the whole church and my spine froze as I saw a familiar figure on the church entrance. He is wearing sunglasses, grey shirt and a black cap just like the picture over there only the cap was missing. Oh My God. I screeched in my seat and giggled. It was Lee and Mr. Peter Jackson. Mr. Peter Jackson headed straight to the announcing place of the church.

Lee pass by me. My heart feels it was about to blow up. And some tears were coming out. This is really a dream. Seeing Lee in person like this in a family's special day. Lee hid himself in the side stage and Mr. Jackson announced.

"Good morning Everyone! Some of you might knew us but I'm Peter Jackson. We came here to grant someone's request and we found him really sincere about it. Let's have Lee Pace." Mr. Jackson introduced and pointed to where Lee is.

I screeched with all my heart. I really can't explain how happy I am today. I think I can die after this.

"We're here to grant someone's request and dream. I was so touched about the message we got from her loving father,that's all. We were just happy." Lee uttered in the mic and some of the people howled.

Lee walked down the stage and headed straight towards me. My eyes were fix to his. He smiled at me and he sat beside me. OH MY GOD! IS THIS FOR REAL!

"Hi (y/n), it's nice to see you," with a soothing voice and Lee smiled at me.
"Lee, I'm your biggest fan!" I was brought with my emotion and hugged him very tight.

Lee laughed and just hug me back.
"You're father asked us this, 'Hello Mr. Lee Pace, my daughter is a kind of person that shuts herself from the world, didn't have much friends, always alone BUT is very fond of you. It is really nice to see her happy. Every time she will see your photos or movie, there's always that sweetest smile she can gave. If you don't mind please let her wear that smile on her sister's wedding day?" Lee told me holding a note on his hand where the words he said was written there.

"Dad did this?" I smiled and looked at him.
Lee just smiled at me and rested his head unto my shoulder.

And the dream have a part that was not that good, coz Lee was in trouble and I thought he was dying but we manage to escape from a weird place and my dream just disappeared.

I was like I'm about to blow up. My dream was so awesome. It feels real. XD