Chapter 16 Months passed

Just as Peter said, Lee didn't saw Zumi after what happened. He didn't saw her the next day, and even the following weeks. He missed her, he wants to say sorry, he wants to explain everything in his mind but it's useless now, Zumi's not there with him anymore.

Zumi was sent back to U.S. forcely by his father and they are working now with the editing and rendering sessions. Her father commanded them to start the editing session to keep Zumi busy coz he knows Zumi loves her work. So she can slowly forget and slowly move on.

-------
Days, Weeks,or even Month have passed. Zumi didn't saw Lee in person and so did Lee.

Zumi got home tired from work. She put her things in the table and sat in her couch. She open up her television and a real talk show was airing.

"Let's welcome, Lee Pace," the host introduced. Zumi stayed still, can't decide if she'll continue watching or turn it off. But she was mesmerized by his looks, he missed him, he missed his smile, laughs,joke, everything about him. She smiled but tears starting to fell down from her face,

"Mr. Pace, what can you say about your character in the movie?"
"My character's gonna kick ass," and the whole studio laughed.
"So how was the filming of this big project you have work with?" The host asked.
"It was a very good experience...yeah, though it took us maybe 3 to 4 months there, a very incredible place. New Zealand," Lee answred.
"Ahh, yes, New Zealand is a bery nice place," the host agreed.
"Yeah It is, i highly recommend that place for people who love to travel." Lee added.
"Mr. Pace, as the premeire approaches fast to our calendar, it's almost a week before premiere, have you thought of who you might bring into the premeire night?" the host asked as the audience comes into silence.
"Well, I thought of bringing my parents, But, I still have someone whom I want to bring," he responded to the host.
"And who might that be, Mr. Pace,"The host was thrilled and so the audience too.
"I was just thinking, I haven't seen that someone for a long time,though, until now," He explained caressing her chin.
"well, who might that someone be, Sure is lucky to be brought by Lee Pace to the premeire." The host blurted.
"Why don't you invite the L.O.R. fans to watch the movie Mr. Pace," the host added.
"ah, yeah, Please watch the movie The Hobbit The Unexpected Journey everyone, see you at the premeire this first week of the Christmas month, It's a great way to approach Christmas, you can bring your friemds, boy/girlfriends, family, im sure you'll gonna love that movie." Lee requested.

"We can't let a great movie that easily, with Lee Pace in it. Thank You Mr. Pace and Good Night U.S," the host declared and Zumi turned off the TV.

'How is he doing, It was a long time since I last saw him, i hope he's doing fine, though he grew some beard & he looks mature,' Zumi thought for herself and smiled. She held the necklace on her neck, and suddenly she felt sad, she missed him, she wants to see him, but does he want to see me again, 'NEVER SHOW YOUR FACE TO ME AGAIN,' a voice shouted from her mind, she sighed and thought, 'maybe not,'

She layed on her bed and thought, 'tomorrows is a day I expected something to happen, will he come
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

--The Next Day--
"Good Evening everyone, the movie is almost done, we need to add our final touches like correcting some of the animations and scenes before releasing the movie's original copies to the theaters." Mr. Jackson greeted everyone.

"Illustrators and Editing team, watch for any imperfections, stunt team and the rest,blurt out anything you find odd, let's use our eyes and minds everybody" Mr. Jackson commanded everyone who's inside the Graphics room.

Today's the final review for the movie, to look and check carefully the movie for errors or imperfections before handing a copy to the theaters who will feature their movie.

An exhausted Zumi sat on front of her casual editing computer which is isolated from everybody else for concentration purposes. She expects to see him for what the others say, some cast will watch this kind of process of the movie coz it'll be lot of fun.

The movie is starting and few cast are gathering and watched the movie, the celebrities that played the role of Fili, Frodo, Bilbo, Thorin, Dwalin, Beorn, Bard and many others including Thranduil.

Lee arrive a bit late, he rested himself at back of others, for if he will sit on the front, the other's can't see the screen. He is tall, though.

They laugh, add comments, tell jokes while watching the movies. Everybody enjoyed the movie final review. Zumi who's watching in an isolated place can't help smiling while watching the movie, and thought, 'efforts do counts,'

Her mind is somewhere while she watched the movie When a suspense part of the movie echoed to the whole room.
Zumi almost let her heart jump out her chest, she was surprised by that, although she watched the movie many many tiMes, and her thought wanders, 'i wonder if he's here, how's he doing' . She wants to ask, she wants to see him. Keeping her eyes open but fell asleep in the middle of the movie.

Everyone else except the sleeping beauty in the corner, was amazed by the movie, the scenes, animations and everything was perfect. They watched the movie until the end. They clapped their hands in amazement for the fruit of their efforts.

One by one, they left. Lee stood up and stretched his tall body and left. He was quite disappointed, he is disappointed, although he saw the fruit of her work, he didn't
Saw the one who work to the movie and end up that perfectly. He was expecting to see her. To see her bestfriend, Zumi.

The sleeping Zumi was left alone in the Graphics room, all lights were out, she is in a deep sleep, she worked all day to finished editing and final touches of the movie.
Her soul almost got away from her body as a loud noise of the chairs being moved echoed. She is wide awake now, she is nervous. She knows she is alone there for the lights were off. But who moved the chairs?

"Who's there?" She lighted on the flashlight of her phone and slowly walks towards the chairs. She saw nobody but the chairs were out of order. "Maybe it's just a dream," and turned around to return to her seat but she bumped into someone.

"Oh mother of all horses!!!!"she shouted out of surprised, she accidentally let her phone fall and she also fell on her knees.

The phone on the floor, lighted that someone's face. Zumi almost lost her breath and tears starting to dwell out of her eyes, and her mouth let some words out with a very trembling voice "W....why .......are you here?" And she gulped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*~~~*
Hello everyone! Happy Valentine's Day :). Who's your date? Is it Lee? 😍 it'll be a dream come true.
I'm sorry for the last updates, they're too short. Thank you for reading. You may Comment for suggestions, improvements and reactions, and You can Vote if you like :)
Yeeeeyyy!! 1k reads. Thank you so much for your support. Thank you.
I hope there will be more. :D
& again Thank you! Hugs and kisses :-*
More powers readers!