Chapter 12

Avani's pov

           I saw Elle carrying  mountains of canteen trays to the table where, Megan and her minions with a popular looking jerks. Remembering what elle said earlier, why am i so nosy she made herself clear that she didn't need my help, so why bother. I tried concentrating on my plate, but i can't help but look at her direction again seeing her standing there with her head down and not even eating her lunch made me angry, i clench my fist so hard that i could pick the scent of my fresh blood. Qiv is not better than me, i hardly could manage to hold back a growl, qiv growls in my head 'so ann, your gonna sit here and pretend not to see anything, huh? look at the poor girl' i sigh , 'Qiv, you heard her before she didn't need my help, she herself said' i said, 'as if that's shit believable, she only said that so you'd not get yourself involved in her problems because of her' yea, qiv's right.

             As i look at elle's direction again, i find the terrible scene that boils my blood , that bitch Megan grabs her by the hair and slap her and worst no one didn't try to stand up for her, that's it i can't take this anymore . I fasten my pace, and as our table is only three table away from their's , just as she's about to slap her again i stop her hand not even using any strength but the weak humans are or she , struggling while muttering threatening words. I had much of her drama so i threw her hands down with a little force , pulling elle closer sidehugging " Elle here is my friend, and i won't tolerate if any one of you hurt her" stepping closer to Megan and glared daggers at her "especially you" , with that i dragged elle along with me to the girls bathroom to wash her tear streak face as we left the cafeteria elle panics "why? Avani why? i tell you to stay out of this, now you mess it up. Trust me, from today onwards you'd surely be their no. 1 enemy and your highschool life would be doomed and all because of me"  i just smiled at her, and continue pulling her with me to the girls bathroom .

             After telling her for the hundred times that, i'm not scared of their ass but i guess she still doubts. Man if only she could know that she's befriend with an Alpha, we reach the cafeteria and make our way direct to the table i sit on earlier .
             As soon as dem sees us he smiles and waves at us, i let elle sit beside me as i know that she won't be comfortable to sit with guys. Dem is the first one to do the indroduction, " Hi pretty, my name's Dem Rawsone what's yours?" WTF, it's just me or you all heard my bestfriend flirting , from when did dem starts to flirt with girls i mean he never give a damn to a boyfriendgirlfriend thing so that always made me curious who his mate gotta be is , that made me realize that he didn't talk about his mate at all i didn't even got to know who she is or he didn't find her yet but it's already past his time to find his mate , whatever  elle blushes  dem's right she's pretty no beautiful with her oval shaped face, pale blue eyes , her cute pink lips, her black curls, all in one she's this type of innocent beauty. She reminds so much  of the old me  even she were the baggy cloths like i used to do before i'm sure she has a nice curves if she wore a little girly clothes then i suddenly realized that even i myself only wears girly clothes from today itself and already start thinking to  make over some other..i giggle, as we need to hide our identities here qiv sleeps off , i'm sure by the time we reach our pack she'll demand to give a run.

         The guys like her pretty quick, but elle is still maybe shy to  speak much. Elle is my first human friend and starting from today i'll make sure she's safe, and fortunately the day went well without any other dramas from megan and her minions but i'm sure that its not over between us c'mon that's how bitches like her do they just never know when to give up, they only listen when they get what they'd regretted for life.

             After class,as we already planned we went to the mall to buy necessaries after telling our friends that we'll be back running in wolf form. We reach the mall and look for the many accesorries that i noted in my book. After making a tons of deals with each managers to send the things we bought from their store to the pack's address , giving the half of money of each for the advance payment we left the mall. But then we thought about buying more vehicles since the pack only has one and there are many who went daily to the human society, of course not only students, but many of our pack members work in the humans company and industries. So, we make our way to the car showroom and we pick out two black ford EcoSport and one blue BMW 3 series we paid half the price and we made a deal for them to bring them tomorrow morning ,we went to some other stores and see for van we bought two grey chrysval pacifica hybrid.  All throughout our shopping i can never make the final desicion as i don't know what will be the best so dem makes the final desicion, oh what will i do if my bestfriend didn't always got my back .

          We grabbed something to eat as dinner before we get home ,  we changed and shift to our wolf form biting our backpack with our jaws with our clothes inside the bags , dem comes and rub his head on my neck i guess steve and qiv are liking each other just like we do, of course in a sibling relationship. We raced to the pack ,  playing along giving the controls to our wolves they fought i meant the friendly fight indeed this is their first encouter in their true form its really relaxing to be in ourihjfa nature form ,  losing to count time in our little enjoyment, we find that it's pretty late now    making our way back to the pack house as expected all the lights are off as it's past time to sleep , we silently make our way to our bedrooms saying our goodnights as i'm about to reach my bedroom  door i almost shriek  because of what i saw, i find jaden  leaning on my door closing his eyes , with folded arms and one leg behind him on the door through his black shirt i could see the trace of his abs and his large biceps didn't help the situation , i really want to put my hands on them to know how they feels the view is totally perfect ohh, what the other girls would give to see this ahh.. it's a sin to be this hot , but what is he doing here i thought the males rooms are on the 2nd floor, whats he doing on the 1st floor, weird .. i cleared my throat two three times to wake him up he soons open up his gorgeous grey eyes , no no no stop it, avani stop it, "ah, Jaden what are you doing here?   I meant it's already past midnight" i ask him nervously checking my wristwatch he didn't speak so i look up but find him intensely gaze at me my heart beats faster than usual but fortunately he doesn't seem to heard ," It's past sleeptime and you're having fun somewhere out there with that beta but i can't wake up ,huh?" he said coldly, he turned his back to me and make his way to the stairs  just as he's about to walk out from my sight i swear i heard him mutter something like ,' i've just worried myself for someone who didn't need it'   why is he so rude to me , arghh.

           Lying on my bed, i recalled everything that have happened so far, happy? of course hell yes .. it's just i've never got this much good in life, it's too good to be true that it scares me a little as the saying goes 'there's a calm before a storm' , maybe i'm overreacting, whatever let me get some sleep for school tomorrow.

   ~~**~~
( the next day )

     We arrive school with the old van as the vehicles were not yet delivered. This morning i give my credit card to joseph so he can give left cash to the shops managers when they arrive with our orders, so tommorow let's  hope we could come with my newly bought van.
              The hallway is crowded like everyday, most of them greets us , mostly me as we made our entrance and make space for us to go arrgh, now i've got the whole school attention which made me frustrated because i had always want a quite highschool life, all thanks to that bitch megan that i'm gonna be annoyed for the rest of the year , whatever. Dem and i along with elle have the first class together , when we arrive the class we find that elle have already seated on the third row, dem mindlink me 'she's quick , such one nerdy right?' i smile and nod my head at him we both sat on each side of her  , she shyly greets us i didn't really know how could one be this shy through the whole class i find dem would stole a glance at here now and then but elle seems not to notice,  'if only elle is like us, they look good together' i agree on that           'but,  elle seems too pure and delicated while dem's a werewolf who killed many , i mean rogues. They'd be like a beauty and the beast so we better kept her out away from our world or else she'll ended up getting hurt'  qiv sighs, 'you're right on that, it's just they look so perfect together like mates..'  what qiv's said made me realize about dem's mate, who he never brought out  how could i be so selfish i only care about myself right now dem and his mate must miss each other like hell , and why the hell didn't he tell me about his mate he better explain everything to me.

So, how's that guys
sorry for the late upload, i love u all very much.
please could u just tap the star button pleasepleaseplease.