Chapter-6

Avani's pov

Yay!! Today is my birthday and i'm gonna find my mate, and also last night i made a phone call with demis and he's coming home tonight.
I rush down to the kitchen and start preparing br nieakfast for everyone humming my favourite song , rockabye, hey i'm not anything like the single mama thing ok, it's just i love Anne- marie soo much and also because i find the song true and interesting. I caught aunty Darcy look my way curiously now and then, i laugh out loud because of her curiosity and she glared me mischieviously arching her left eye brow in way of expecting me to reason out my good mood.
" Mama you've got to know the reason, come on guess it " i smile and start counting, Three, two, one.. and here she comes "Oh my god! Darling how could i, i can't believe i forgot it's you seventeenth birthday" then she start crying blaming herself that she didn't even remember her daughter's birthday, aunty marcy is not my mother at alll but she's like a mom to me, my mom died when i'm barely two days old so i had been breastfeeded by my mom only once, so aunty darcy shared me her milk with demis, so demis and i are best friend sometimes more like a sibling since diapers , i thought she was my real mom until my dad told me about my real mom, and we even visit mommy's grave. But even after that i still called aunty darcy mama, because she's still my other mommy.
Aunty Darcy told me that she promised my mom on her deathbed that she will take all the mother's responsibility for her, she's my godmother, my mom and her were best of friends so are, their children's, demis and me.
I comfort aunty darcy that its not her fault, i meant she's so busy taking care of the orphanage, the parentless children who lost their parents during the incident 2 years ago.. And i don't blame her for anything because it's not her fault at all.
It takes sometime for her to stop crying, i hate seeing her in tears because it brokes my heart. I tell her, "Mama please don't ever blame yourself again, don't you know that although i don't have my mom with me, but you made sure that i never miss out a mother's love from you, i know that you love me like your own if anyone is to be blamed then it should be me, because i brought you such a burden to take care of" i sob, and she suddenly pull me in her warm motherly arms and scolded me, " Ava dear, no, you're not like my own, you're my own, both demis and you are the reason i still fight my life for. So, never ever thought yourself as a burden, you hear? ", can't make out a voice i nod and sob in her arms.
She help me stand up and wipe my tears away and smiled, "Now stop crying, you're mate is somewhere out there, if you keep on crying your gonna become ugly and and your mate will be afraidbof you and ran off to antartica " she jokes.
I start stirring the pancake mix, but aunty darcy stop me and shoo me off to my room saying that it's my day and that she'll cover for me, i hesitate a bit because it's my whole job to cook and clean in the kitchen, she's just helping me during her free time so.. But she insist so i went up to my room and take a refreshing bath and get ready for school, applying a little makeup which i never did, but i want to look beautiful for my mate.

Reaching school i suddenly became nervous thinking about the many possibilities of my mate.
Almost reaching my first class i smelled the most addicting smell of rich chocolate and nuts. Depending on my werewolf ability to smell, i collided with a wall, wait walls sparks so i look up and meet a pair of most beautiful light blue eyes, everything stops arounds us and all i can see is him my mate, but he's no, no, no but his my mate the one destined for me, how could holy fucking Andrew Govins be my mate, his my dad's murderer's son but, he's my mate so i'll try to forgive him i can't pin his father's sin to him, no matter how hurt it might be but i'll try, i'll forget about all those sufferings he let me goes through.. I'll try for him, i'll do for us...

~~~~•••~~~~

Andrew's pov

From this morning alex was restless, i don't know why i try asking him but he would only answer in one or two words i wake up early so i went to school early alone, yea my friends are
still sleeping, if not for Alex i would also still be sleeping.
I reach the school just before the first class start, but what caught my attention is the smell of the most delicate smell of strawberry and vanilla, i had smelled this before but didn't know exactly where...
the smell nears so i follow the smell too, and i am met with a girl with brown locks that collided with my chest she's average in height but i'm quite tall so she smells so delicate that my nose almost burst and i know the smell that i've been following is coming from her, she looks up and meet my eyes with her beautiful pair of emerald eyes, and she's the most beautiful girl that i have ever seen in my life Alex howled happily and shout, 'Mate, mate, mate i want mate, take her ' he says...
But... What the fuck and all my excitement are wash away like ocean. Why is this freak my mate, Why??!!.. I don't want her i want someone who could filled my needs i want someone who'll make everyman jealous because she belongs to me.. Not her!! Not this freak avani!!! Alex knowing exactly what i'm about to do screams ' no, no, no please Andrew i beg you please don't hurt mate, please accept mate, please' he begs but i did it anyway..

Looking her face closely i smirked and said, "I Andrew Sed Govins, soon to be alpha of Silvermoon pack reject you Avani Hella Silvermoon omega of silvermoon pack as my mate and future luna" she clutches her chest in attempt to stop the pain of rejection she falls to her knees and sob, Alex whimpers but i blocked him out, i like no love seeing her cry, it shows that i'm above her and stronger than her that i brought the great so called great alpha's daughter to her knees.
If more i want to hurt her, until she'll feel like dying. That whoever had dared to mate me with a freak like her, would regret and break the stupid bond and mate me with my brittney.. I would never love this freak.
I left her sobbing on the ground and proceed to class, i'm thankful that the class has started so no one knows our little rejection earlier, it will be such a shame if anyone knows that me, the most popular boy in the school is mate with a half human freak like avani.

~~~•••~~~

Avani's pov

Andrew looks me in awe.. But that soon replace by the disgusting and angry facial feature i don't understand, why will anyone not be happy to meet their mate. My worry grows when he growls lowly..
He glares me and smirk evilly i don't know what's the meani.. i, oh my god, no please.. "I Andrew Sed Govins soon to be alpha of silvermoon pack reject you Avani hella silvermoon, omega of silvermoon pack as my mate and future luna" as soon as he rejects me, i clutched my chest to stop the pain, all my body aches like it had been stabbed many times by a knife, the pain got so much worse that i fell down on my knees but it only got worse when i remember that my mate, my other half who supposed to love me the most rejects me, i feel like the most unwanted person i can't stop my tears, i already start loving him and even try to forgive him but... Why?? why did he did this to me?why is he so rude to me?..
I stand up using the wall as a support and ran off to my only safe place.. I enter the cave and fall down on the ground and starts crying like there's no Tommorow.
I cried out all the tears that i've been holding to for years.. All i could think about is my mate, and his rejection..
And the worse part is that i could feel him now kissing that bitch britney. I want to rip out my heart and throw it very far away until the pain stops. All i know now is that i have to get myself far away from him where i couldn't feel him kissing or fucking another girl, i wipe off my tears and ran to the pack house, and pack whatever i see in my room and write a letter.

'To mama,
Mama i love you soo much and i'm really sorry to leave you in this cruel pack, but don't worry for me i'll be find . I realize that i'm too weak to now, i need to be stronger than this. I don't know how much i'll take but i promise you i'm gonna come back, please tell demis that i had found my mate and i give my blessing for him and his mate..
By the way mama, i found my mate but he rejects me. His rejection is too pain to take, and him in the pack and enjoying his life with his girlfriend, it's too hard so i left...
Sorry mama, take care i will always love you. " the letter i write for aunty marcy i snuck in her room and left it on her bedside table.
Then i write another letter for the pack and my asshole of a mate..
" Hey suckers,
I felt sorry for you that you're gonna make youself a breakfast and dinner.. And my fucking bastard of a mate,wish you good luck and continue fucking that cheating whore of a girlfriend, Britney. Just so you know that, i don't need your ass for a mate i'm gonna find myself a mate who is hundred times better than you.. So fuck you, and all you unloyal pack members..
I'm gonna come back to punish your unloyal ass and to reward the loyal ones..
- bitch AVANI"

I left the note on my bed knowing that they will come to my room when they can't find any dinner to feed their hungry stomachs..

I ran out and make my way to the cave to collect some memoriable goods.

After collecting them i make my way to one of the pack's atm booth and take out large sum of money from my secret bank account which my dad opened with a fake id.. I take out twenty thousand dollars and see the balance's still 62.34 something million dollars.. My father is quite rich he's really careful that he opens a fake bank
account for me in case anything happens in future, it's a secret between us. And not to be seem suspicious he kept three million in my account, and like expected when danielson got the alpha title he takes out all the money from my account but didn't even know the slightest about my secret one.
My dad as if he could predict the future he sign a contract that if he died anytime all his money is to be transfer to unknown's bank account, and that unknown is me but even his personal lawyer didn't know that..
So just after my dad died all his money..42 million got transfer to my secret bank account that adds to my 20.36 million and the total is 62.36 million.
Danielson was so frustrated when he find my dad's account with not even one cent left that he tries to find the owner of the unknown account.. But as the non-existing name we've used for my account he can't find it..

Please vote for this chapter, k?
And just so you know my online exam starts from Tommorow so, the next update might take a while.. ❤❤❤