chapter-15

adriana's pov.
         sometimes i just thought like i'm writing for noone, and that sucks away my energy to write the next chap, please let your presence known by voting or giving some ideas, i swear i'm gonna take your advice, please..

please help me get some energy back, sweet readers

~~~☆~~~

Avani's pov.

            today we had lots of fun at the lake playing in the water, elle decided to sleepover so we're cuddling right now after we finished watching horror movie,
'sinister 2012' and lemme tell you, its really scary good for me that i'm already adult or else that bughuul will take away my poor soul too, we're almost scared to death.
          "i'm scared of many horror movies,but that sure is shiver run down one" elle whispers, " is that so?, cause i'm never a fan of horror movies just dem and britt always forced me to watch it" i whispered back, elle smiles softly and ask," i see you guys are really friended back in the old days with brittney, did you sometimes ask yourself on will you ever wanna get back friends with her? though i've heard she's such a mean, cause i sometimes always wonder if i could get back with janice, i mean she's like a bestfriend to me back then.. i sometimes just missed her." she whispered ,sadly in the end, qiv comments 'she's such a kind one' ' yea i know, poor her she always kept others before her' , i rub her head and said, "you know what? if only i'm a guy i'll probably ask you out long time ago and not like dome coward dude" she blushed but then ask confusedly "ava, what are you talking about the coward dude?" oh, me and my big mouth dem's gonna kill me. Just then realizing we're still whispering, i change the topic "wait, elle why are we whispering  its not like we're talking some bad things" we laugh together loudly, noone's gotta hear us anyway. Most of the  bedrooms except the childrens are made soundproof, after a month here we build a new pack house just beside the previous one, we got three elevator and two stairways , its big and lively with six stories and two stories underground basement with a swimming pool at the rooftop, the pack house is quite huge, we built it big for our future pack members too so. The old pack house is also renovated, and used for pack's hospital and guest house.

             (guys u really need to see the video its just a wonderful match with the packhouse, this perfect short video is recommend by a good friend of mine, #queenbeelovers)

Lena using her power, erased the memories of all the workers and engineers, after we paid fairly to their bank account after this they won't ever remember about the house they built inside the thick forest we had to do that for the pack's safety

          We talked some more and drifted off to sleep.The morning came soon and we have dinner and drive to school with the pack van that we bought. Joseph has been strictly teaching me of all what he knew about pack works, our pack didn't made our existence known to the werewolves world yet, but monthly we sent out some warriors of ours to various pack to challenge their warriors in a friendly fair fight, i am proud to say that my pack warriors never dissapoint us , they always won that verifies that we are strong,we made the children a defensive ways but we would never allowed them to learn the real fight before they shift, we shouldn't pressure the young ones just because we want to be strong pack, never, not under my reign.

             Reaching school, like same old day all of them greets and make us a way again i'm tired of telling them to stop so i just have to flow with it  opening my locker, i find three letters AGAIN!!!, why can't these jerks never understands the meaning of 'leave me alone', most of them are scared to death after i beat up a popular jerk Harris to a pulp after photoshopping my pics with him, and spreading rumors that we're dating and we fuck,how daring of him.
            After that the tons of letters stops but still these two three letters never stops, i crumble it and dash to the bin nearby . And there is this one guy, he's not popular nor nerd, he's recently transfered here about two months ago i caught him often checking out elle but she never knows. Qiv and i didn't like him as we already match elle to be dem's forever, though they didn't know. Rarely, rejected wolves are blessed by the moon goddess with a secondmate but that's a rarity after all, i've never met somone with a secondmate yet in my life.So, there's a huge chance that dem won't find a secondmate then, bam! he and elle could made a great couple, everybody could probably tell they like each but they're just too coward to ask each other out, not they, just dem, how could a girl ask a boy out, he should be the one asking her out.
                At a practical lab, not like any other days ,our teacher
Mr.Lawville decided to pair us the way he wants ,he unexpectedly he paired up the 'i don't like him' guy with elle and dem with me, elle seems like she didn't mind much but its another story for the guy, who i recently find out name is morris, he look like he's over the moon its creepy. Dem don't seem to mind though, but i can't concentrate that i even accidentaly pour the burning acid to my arm, ouch, what the fuck, i hide my arm under the table , dem sniffing my burning scent quickly look over, but i just send him i'm okay look he furrows his eyebrow, 'why are you so careless ava?' he mindlink, 'its nothing, i'm fine, sorry i'll be careful from now on' i minflink back. He still looks worry as he turned around,
my burn heals off quickly, these past two months i've found out that my healing powers became even more powerful than before, i tried to test myself that i shoot my arms with a gun,it burns like hell but soon it starts healing and within two minutes the bullet drops to the ground and my arms heals completely like i've never shot myself, awesome right?.