Chapter - 23

'moving on is good, but however revenge is sweet i'm not gonna play nice, bitches'
                                       - Ædri

Avani's pov.

                "Alpha, our ally Alpha Christian is here to report of the latest rogues attack on Rivermoon pack" my gamma David report, yes he is my new gamma as jaden is promote to being my beta.
        Sighing i rub my forehead  it's a real tiredsome being  alpha especially with Jaden leaving the pack for a mission,don't take it that way its true that i still like him, but what i meant here is that as my beta he helps me with almost half of the paperworks but now , all is left to myself.
            "Dave, how's Joyce and our little peanut ?" i ask as i kiss his cheek, joyce is his wife also one of my friend in my pack, they met one year ago when our pack and Rivermoon were to sign a  treaty. "She's fine and our baby is healthy as ever", i smile sadly "i'm sorry that i didn't even come meet you guys even once"  he smiles, "its not your fault, and we know that you really want to come,so we never blame you  not even once", we chat a little more before we went down to business.

        If your wondering, four years has passed, we made alliance with some trustworthy packs and raise an attacks on the cruel packs, the world didn't yet know us so as our enemies , they named us 'the dawn canines' its cool though, rogues knew better than to stand in our way because they know that once we mark our target, we eventually get it, but the stupid ones just didn't know where to stop that i have to killed two rogues in most unfavourable ways and since than, they didn't even dare to come near me or my allies. During those past four years i learned to control my emotion switch as well as my powers, there were times that i'll tired out myself so much that i wouldn't wake up for days. Every time i failed, the scar on anna's neck came to my mind and tortured me with different possible ways. And even more you know, two weeks ago i healed anna's scar by transfering my own body healing cells, her neck is still bandaged so i can't see the result yet.
          I always made sure that, everyone in my pack gets equal treatment and got the best training on each of their levels.
From this instance its very clear that we're mo match for the others, but we never let the confidence come in between our training.

     The evening came to an end  after long hours of working, but i  still had to do my daily routine.
"Alpha, i know that you've not sleep at all for two days in a row and now you're finally getting some free hours, so why don't you just sleep and not go there" David suggests, i'm tired i agree but that doesn't mean that i shouldn't visit it, "David,thanks for your concern but i have to , no i must visit it daily, no matter what" i tell him, he nod his head afterall he knows that i'm too stubborn for his own good.

    After i came back from my visit I drag myself to my room, take a quick shower and drift off to sleep knowing my alarm would soon start blasting around.

***~~~***

             i wake up and went downstairs, unlike any other day the pack house is so quite a very sweet smell reach my nose that automatically pull my body to it source.
       The smell is soo addicting, its familiar but i can't remember where? when have i smell this before?
          I came to faced with the smell source, a man is standing a few feat away from me his back facing me, but anyone could tell that the sweet smell is reeking out from him. I want him to turn around, i have never craved this much to see the face of the man who i never met before, i took a few step but stopped my heart start hammering with the unknown emotion, the feeling of unwanted rush through my whole body .. The man is indeed my one and only mate, Andrew Govins, i took a step back as he came towards me  all my confidence i have built in those years turned nothing, i hated how weak i am  i want to be strong i want to show him that i'm not just some pathetic weak half human ,
but the truth is i'm scared to hear his painful voice , these past years i am accepted by the people surrounding me and so i forgot the feeling of rejection that i used to live in my past, i'm scared to be the rejected again, i cried hard, very hard like a pathetic bitch.