chapter-16 anna's nightmare

hello sweet readers..
i relly appreciate your hearts to read my story.

This chapter,
Target: viewers - 10
voters - 3
And Happy Valrntine's Day!!! ❤❤❤❤ For all my readers i wish u and ur partner to love one other more and more, and to the single ones don't worry i'm too single, just count me as ur valentine 🥰🥰🥰  will you b my valentine?

Avani's pov.

I asked dem to take elle to the nearset hospital then i'll be cleaning off the evidence, the thing i'm grateful for is we werewolves are born without fingerprints, i clean off the blood that splatters and went down to make sure the pervert doesn't breath , as i near him i still felt a little heartbeat ,i told myself he's the villain who hurts my new female bestfriend with that i take out the random pocket knife and stab in his stomach deep, this is my first killing i'm a little ashamed that i killed someone who doesn't a second against me. Using his fingerprints i unlock his phone , the first thing i saw almost made me gag , there's many pictures of naked girls the ignorant expression of theirs made sure that he take these pics secretly, now my little guilt for killing him is miles away.. checking his messages i find that he worked with some older man and had send him many naked pics and this one pic is elle sleeping soundly in the library, fornutely he didn't have any naked pics of elle, but the older man told him that he wants to see elle naked, so i see why he preys her, i wish i could not only kill him but his soul too. I send message to the unknown as morris
me - i finally got the chance to get alone with elle, sir.

unknown- alone? are you sure? tell me where you are, i'm coming.

me- sorry,sir her two friends came out of nowhere and just take her away saying the meeting was cancelled, sorry sir..

unknown- how could you? just wait and see i'm gonna kill you, useless asshole, why did you think i pay you huh? such useless.

me- sorry sir, please don't kill me..

just then before i could receive another message i switch off his phone and put it back in his pocket , going back to the class i sniff the air for any elle's trails, i found her phone and purse lying in some corner i pick it up, going to her locker i take out her bag, i made sure to jinglejungle the security footage, and called dem and take a cab to where they are. On my way i text lena and tell her about all our situations, lena have awake and is being comfort by dem, i decided to wait outside, oh poor elle her face is soo pale like seeing a ghost, after sometime dem came out saying elle's already sleeping, i told him,"dem it's ok, elle's safe now" i told him embracing, he really needs now, he's sad so sad, i let him rest in the seat and i went out to buy some coffee and sandwich for us, on my way i called Luther, elle's dad telling him elle had a little headache so, she'll be with us tonight, i'm not sure if elle's willing to tell him so i decided its her choice to tell or not.
As i reach the hospital, i find jaden getting off from his car i paced up to his direction and  i ask, "Jaden, are you visiting someone here?" , "i've heard from lena about you guys, so i came here in case you need anything" he's so sweet and caring for others, "then, come on in, follow me" i lead our way, as jaden said he already had dinner so i eat the snack with dem .

After dem insist me a hundreds time to go home and rest, i reluctantly go home with jaden after promising him i'll bring fresh cloths for him and elle, we drive towards the pack.To ease the awkward silence, i ask him to play some song we listen to 'Rewrite the stars' i'm really into anne marrie's song, after the song ends another song followed 'you look so beautiful in white' by shane filan, i can't help but look at jaden from the corner of my eyes,

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous i couldn't speak
in that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece
So as long as i live i love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white

this made me brought back to the night we first met, what will he think of me because its another case for mine, it gives flutter in the pit of my stomach...
Everytime i listen to this song, i'm dreaming of my wedding wearing a long beautiful white gown with my mate, though werewolves usually didn't need to marry but i want so.. but all my dreams were stepped scattered by my own not so lovely mate.

Jaden's pov.
That night, i thought she is my lia, yea i remember i got so nervous will she be my lia or just moon goddess playing with my mind again, but then i saw she is not my lia,my one and only mate but still i can't myself to stop from liking her,nearing her.. she just looks so beautiful in both human form and her white fur wolf form, she's too beautiful that i hate myself for liking any girl aside from lia, i feel like i'm cheating but it hurts that i still felt the pull to her, i bet she only thinks of me as a friend.

i changed the song to the next one, luckily i hear my favorite band ,westlife's song 'my love' i really like their songs.
avani squels just as the song starts, i find out that we both really like this song, the first thing i find we like in common..
"you know what, i really am a die hard fan of westlife" i smile widely and tell her," i know, its written all over your face. Guess what? i am too" , she looks so happy singing along she sure has a beautiful voice "who do you like most amongst them ?" she ask, what the,"first of all i'm a man, so i don't like any one of them.But i sure hell can tell that Shane's the best among them" i tell her, she looks unpleased with my opinion, " no, that's not true , speak for yourself mark is the best" she said holding her head up high, she.. "you girls just like him for his looks and all, but judge from their voice shane's the best" i retort back, i thought she'll be taken a back but God only knows how wrong i am ,she defends him in anyway she could and i'm sure you could see that on our way back to the pack all our talks were about who is better? shane or mark.. at last, i didn't have left energy to keep arguing so, i gave up telling her markus feebily is indeed the best, but its worth lying bcoz i got to see her beautiful smile. My tons of comebacks were just a small sack comparing to hers, girls.. after dropping her to her room door i made my way back to my room, while taking a bath i remember the beautiful smile of my lia, the only smile i thought that can make my heart flutter but now i find avani's smile make it too.

How similar they actually are Lia was also a die hard fan of Markus, just like avani is..

I miss you babygirl, i'll always love you Ophelia Rose Benzoniss.

Avani's pov.
As i came out of my bathroom after taking a refreshing bath, i find little anna sitting at the edge of my bed.
I quickly changed into some comfy pair of pyjamas and sit near her, rubbing her soft hair i ask,"what's the matter,anna? are you having those nightmares again ?" , she nods her head, lately she's having nightmares, she would come to my room whenever she had, poor little girl. She hugs me and cried , "ava, in my dream you are all paint with red color and cry you hold a man, you yell at him , anna's scared, please don't get hurt" i kiss her hair she's such a bright child at a young age, i comforts her, " little one, it's just a nightmare everything will be okay," i stand up and squirmed around to saw her i'm completely fine,"see? i'm fine. Did you wanna cuddle with me tonight?" she nods quickly and said "yes,yes i want to cuddle with ava" i smiles and pull her with me to my bed, i tell her some fairy stories and only after she sleeps that i recalled what she told earlier, whatever i'll have to wake up early to go see dem and elle, perhaps it stays a nightmare and not a reality.. with that i drifted off to a sleep.

love ya'll,
adriana