chapter - 32

Andrew's pov.

       "..i told you i have no idea where she ran off to, the last time i saw her is in the forest!!"  i yelled at Kris Osvalto for the hundreth time today alone.
     "Then tell me why the fuck you and that bitch were lying barely dressed and unconscious in the forest ?!!?" he grab my collar and growled at me, who the hell do he think he is to dare grab me by the collar let alone raising his voice, at his future Alpha if not for Avani calling this bastard her friend, i would've killed him long ago.
       "That's none of your business,
its between Avani and me. What a nosy ass" i growled back and tried to walk away, when i heard him growled lowly,    "If anything happens to her because of you, trust me mate or not, you're no exception for the what the future have laid ahead... "  i walk away not bothering to listen to his only-talks but nothing bullshit.

      Anyway thanks to that asshole, i forgot my speech, tonight's the pack founding day and all new members who joined for the past couple months were to be welcomed officially in the pack, as  soon to be Alpha this'll be my very first leading the sacred founding ceremony. Its very important that even one mistake will be enough to make my father thought of another Alpha candidate.

I really hope Avani is save, if not for my dad strict orders to perfect out the ceremonial speech i would've search for her myself,  although its so annoying but it made my worries calmed down  knowing that Kris guy and her other friends are looking for her everywhere like mad dogs. So, i'll just make up to her tomorrow. The only problem is that my wolf won't respond to me after that little incident with Brittney earlier, i regret it so much myself but man it already happened and i can't help changing that fact, so the least we can do is not ignoring ourselves, and focus together on what to do from now on.
       I need my wolf tonight, if i can't shift to my wolf infront of everyone i'll be good as death.

     If Avani hadn't show up in my life again, i might never know how annoying Brittney is she throws herself at the very she got and cling on to me, argh! she rub her chest and grind her pussy all over me what a slut, can't believe i cheated on Av... no!, i mean got manipulated by such person.

~~~☆~~~

Kris's pov.

       Ava where are you?! we've already looked for her all over but she's nowhere to be found, i don't know what really happened but from all the clues i find i could make a likely possible guess, Avani caught that fucking mate of hers and the pack slut making out, from brittney's bloody state i think Ava gave her one hell of beating, and that Alpha is unconscious without a single bruise meaning Ava used her magic on him, knowing Ava she probably won't use magic carelessly so if this push her to even uses magic than it means she's extremely hurt and upset, for a moment i thought that she'll give up on this pack because of that punk, i feel ashamed for  doubting her even just for a moment. Because the Ava i knows would never do that, she might give up on anything else but not the children we found in the basement.

     'Guys, any news on Ava?' tori asked, 'no' we replied. I start to smell the disappoinment mixed in their aura, but no i won't give up wherever Ava is right now i'm sure she would like her plan of two months to work exactly as planned.
     'Guys, whether we find Ava or not the plan is still going on and i'm sure it won't be long for her pack to reach here' i told them in the mindlink .

       As planned I, Jack,Matt,Rob and two other guys are incharge of patrolling tonight, according to plan joana my older sister a computer hacker just as i am is incharge of hacking to the pack system to break all the cctv and played the security footage of the basement children on the large screen so when the pack members are too distracted to notice the security being hacked Ava's pack will sneaked into the pack.

~~~☆~~~

Third person pov.

       The silvermoon packs are dressed in their best dresses, best foods served in the ball with high expectation towards the scared ceremony, unbeknownst to the majority a troop of deathly pack known wide as the Dawn canines make a trip to theirs.

~~~☆~~~
( after 6 long hours )

Avani's pov.

          I open my eyes to find myself still sitting in very same position as when i first shut myself down. I swim to the above surface drying my drench cloth and slippery hair with my power, feeling confident like never i'm not sure how much time has passed but i can guess its almost midnight judging from how the moon is high up and full.

        As i make my way towards the pack border where i told Jaden to wait with the other pack members the other day, but paws hitting the ground hard stole my attention and turn around to find a familiar brown wolf jumping on me, i didn't attack as i'm sure it didn't mean no harm , i jokingly smack its back and scold it "i didn't attack you, but that doesn't mean you can just lunge your big body at me, get off you bad wolf" he whimpers, but his shameless ass dares to grumble as he get up so as expected of Kris's talkative ass his wolf is no different, james is just as talkative as his human.

    'Ava, where are you? we've been searching you for hours but you just disappeared, do you know how worried i was? tell me what the heck did that Alpha do to you?..' he nags through our mindlink, 'geez calm down man' i rub my head, sometimes i think he's the older one but then again in other times he's just as foolish as a little child, he's a year  younger than me he's like a brother i never had. I rub his wolfie head as he nuzzled my neck, i whisper in his ear "Kris remember this, tonight you and the others are all on your own, i mean i won't have your back so fight with all you have and never come in my way, tell the others too because when i fight i'm not myself and kills off anyone who dares disrepect me with no mercy"

       He nods his head, as i climbed on his back and ran straight to the border. Not half an hour passed, sounds of vehicles from distant could be heard , bikes leading the front park right before us and Kris who shifted back to his human form just twitch, wtf he flinches when i touch his arm as he cannot hear me call his name, he turned to look at me once briefly before they returned back to where he was looking previously so i followed his gaze and see the very same reaction on Rubi's face, is this what i think it is? oh no, kris who's been waiting for his mate all his life and then we have Rubi who's don't believe in mates love after her father cheated on his own mate, her mother.

Someone needs to introduce first so as to tease Rubi a little, i link my arms with Kris's mindlinking him 'don't you dare try to move on your own, just know that i'm doing you guys a favor',  "Hey Rubi, look at my boyfriend isn't he so cute? right hey babe, this is my very good friend Rubi, and Rubi this is Kris"  i don't think she pays attention to what i'm saying she keeps glaring at my hands linked with his, 'Ava what the hell are you doing? I swear if..' he starts but i shushed him off, you's thank me later for this punk. I leaned in and rest my head on his shoulder i can see that she's almost at her, 'wait a minute more and you'll understand why i'm doing this' , i smirk as i pulled in Kris as to kiss Rubi burst as she pulled Kris towards hers and kissed him, is it just me or did you guys also see the invisible tail wagging behind Kris?

    When they finally let go of each other, Kris's expression is worth watching oh boy he's lost in the pool of Rubi's love, ack! what  cringey words did i just used? and Rubi look at me with flushed face.

    "Umm.." now i'm at loss of words, "Alpha, i mean Ava he's my... he's my mate so you can't bw with him" oh cute.. "but why? i mean i clearly remember you saying that, if you ever meet your mate you'll just treat them like you do everyone.." i decided to push a little more, tears almost welled up (keyword- almost *she's a tough one *)      "that's the past me but me-me.No! anyway he's mine now" she yelled, if i push more things might turn ugly "yes, okay* we're actually faking we're just teasing you okay?" i smile as i give her a sidehug, "that better be, coz i'll fight down for my possesion" i giggle, told you she's one little tough ball.

       'Fight down for her possesion' she says, i don't know if i'd do the same thing with Andrew, i meant is he worth it?.
     Nah! i'll left that to you, comment your thoughts below, should we just give him one more chance? or we bring in new man?

Loveya'll
Adriana

Please leave your precious vote behind and consider following my page for more interesting stories.
    Puh-puh-puh!! next update will take place soon.