Chapter - 31

Andrew's pov.

      I hysterically search around for Avani, my heart pound so hurt. I'm scared, scared that she might leave me again.

   I scream for her in our mindlink but no responds. No please don't let it be again, i know i fucked up but it was a mistake,Yes that's a very big mistake. I didn't notice my tears until they blurred my vision, my wolf whimpers hurt just as much as i do.

'Avani please don't leave me' i repeat the same thing thousands of times.But to no avail there's never voice of my mate.

I love her, i really do and.. and i don't even know why i do the thing i did, damn she's so kind hearted enough to give me a second chance after i put her in hell for all those years, she's ready to forgive and start a new life with me. Moon Goddess what have i done , why am i such a jerk.

   I know i didn't deserve her or her forgiveness but i want her, i love her too much to let her go just the two days i spend with her are more than enough compare to all the fucking years i've spent with others.

   'Avani, i pity you for having such a jerk like myself as your mate, but still i want to held on to the last string of hope.... Please be safe'

        My mood darken when i heard the Alpha, i meant dad summon me to his office just why now? of all times, i need to look for Avani. But i don't have any options but to follow the Alpha's order, i'm sorry Avani...

~~~☆~~~

Avani's pov.

      ... drip..drip..drip, i open my eyes and sit up straight from my current position, my surrounding was pitch black but something tells me this place has a familiar warm feeling, i stand up and follow the sound of water drippings, turns out where i am earlier is the dark cave, just as i thought this is the very place i met Selena years ago. I make my way to the lake where Selena was standing that time, but to my disappointment she's not there, i want to ask her, she told me that after all my sufferings everything will be okay again, but why did she mess up my happy future with my mate?... why didn't she stop my mate from doing what he has done?.. why.. there are  thousands of questions running wild in my head.... i heard the soft footsteps, i quickly wipe off my tears and turn around, there she stands with all her glory i fell to my knees instantly, her aura and glory are too much to bear by a mere mortal being.

              "Child rise up"
she said calmy, her very sweet yet full of authorative voice is so respectful, Indeed she is the Great Moon Goddess Selena Theá Genesis.

   For a moment her gloriness make me speechless, i took a breath and open my mouth to ask all the bubbling question away, but her fingers shush me, she smile and said the thing i least expect,

        "she will help you clear all                           your doubts"

i didn't get what she said, only the Goddess can help explain all my questions.
"Goddess, what do you mean by she will te..."
               "There she is"

...who is she talking about, following her gaze i turn around and found a beautiful woman, around my age or older by two or three years standing a few meters away from me, my heartbeat thumps louder and faster as my eyes roam the face of the woman who is always so close to my heart but yet so far away... a woman who i only see in picture albums, whose picture i always carry around inside my necklace locket ... the woman i only heard of as stories from my dad and mama darcey...

             with quivering lips, nervousness overwhelming me like never before i barely whispered out the word,  "Mother...", the moment i called her that thousands of unknown emotions are running in her eyes as tears stream down, that's enough prove of who she is, when i see her cry my heart tightens , my body moving on its own i found myself embracing my mother's petite body in my arms, she embrace me back as she ran her soft fingers down my hair, i was always comforted in many arms but never felt this much comfort, in my mother's presence i felt like a little kid.