chapter-14

Avani's pov.

              After about an hour i quitely left dem's room with the bowl of my chicken pasta, i guess i'll make one for him tommorow . Anyways i didn't eat dinner so let me just eat it, i put the bowl to warm it up in oven  not thinking about much i open my phone and dial mama, i just really missed her, the call rings three times but she didn't pick up, maybe she's already asleep.. then on the fourth ring she picks up and says "hello ava, dear how have you been " with a tired voice,    i facepalm myself i must've wake her from sleep , oh poor mama she sounds so tired. "We're fine mama,how about you go to sleep first and then i'll call you again tomorrow..?" she cuts me off " no, no no, i'm sure that if i keep this call now you won't give any calls , and that stubborn child demis he said that he'd call everyday but he didn't even tried to call once" she breaks down , how could we be so selfish, oh poor mama.. "didn't you know that i've cried and worried to death  for my two children , whether they're to survive in the danger of outside the pack territory ?" she continues,  "mama, i'm sorry i should have called you sooner, please forgive me.." i just kept on apolizising again and again.. she did ask me about my mate i don't have any reason to hide so i told her all about from the very start and all about our current situations, but i didn't tell her about dem, its his story to tell ,so.

             I take out the pasta ,still using my phone after about half an hour we said goodbyes after promising to call her daily.

         I dried my tears with my sleeve, i heard a shuffling on the stair behind me i quickly turn back to find Jaden, nervously standing mouth little agap like he wants to say but didn't know what, the light alcohol smell reeking from him makes his scent so masculine . As i'm all alone anyway, i ask him if he would like to join me he hesitated a bit at first but after thinking for about sometimes he agreed, on his first bite his eyes widened "wow, this is the most delicious chicken pasta i've ever taste" as he said that i blushed a little , not thinking much i told him "you're the first person aside from dem, mama and dad to ever taste my special pasta" as soon as that comes out i wanna slap my mouth, but that'll put me into more embarassment so i end up pinching myself under the table..

           he chuckles lightly and said, "well i'm honored, but .. let me guess.. you made this for dem, isn't it?"  i reluctantly nod my head, he unexpectedly just smiles and this smile seems so genuine , did anything happen to him when he went for drinking.

               After eating i wash the dish, we talk about some training for a while and Jaden walk me to my bedroom we bid our goodnights and went to bed, 'Wtf, is that ? thats the longest time we've ever talk with him, what happen?' qiv asks i giggle and told her 'maybe he didn't dislike us much' , ' and ava you know what? his wolf ozai is also a very hot one, that is the first time we talk. It may sound a little weird but you know? its just feel a little like we had some connection or so..

~~~~****~~~~
(after four months)

Avani's pov.

               Everything has went well so far,i officially lead the pack now and our training got stronger every passing day but we didn't number up much. School life went well aside for the little stunts brought by megan and her bitches if course.. but one thing is clear elle has a crush on dem,and dem also looks like he didn't talk to any girls aside from her, of course not the 'any girls' didn't include me or my pack fellows ,what i meant is that no human girls could grab his attentuin.. although he still didn't talk about his mate i won't brought it out anymore.Jaden  and i are going well too, and unexpectetly him and dem became so close and would often grab a drink together. Dem and i chat daily with mama, just everything just went so well  that it feels so unrealistic how can everything went so well while the world is so cruel ,that thought gave me chills.