Chapter-4 birthday party

(First of all, i really like to thank my gud friend florencemiahlung4 for helping me name the characters, choose the cast and all) ~ ❤ u flo..

Avani's pov.

        Like usual i wake up wash my face and sped down to the kitchen,but entering the kitchen i'm met with the horrible scene laying infront of my eyes to say i'm shocked is understandable, there lies britaney almost to naked with Erik, Andrew's bestfriend gamma of the pack as his father already retired, on top of her without no shirt on, they were so intense in their makeout session that they didn't notice my presence in the room, so i just quietly make a move to leave the room for now, i'm 20 minutes earlier than usual so i'll just come back later.

       But isn't Brittney with Andrew, i thought they had been dating for almost two years or so now, and that erik he stoop so low that he even slept with his bestfriend's girlfriend, from the look of the earlier scene, doesn't look like their first time doing it, literally everyone including myself in this pack believe that Andrew and Brittney would be mates, but that bought little ache in my heart just imagining both of them happily with their future pups.
       I don't understand why though?. Might be because my worst bullies gonna be Alpha and Luna on my land.
          After about fifteen minutes, i again check on the kitchen to find now empty, i hurried to the stove and warm the pan while stirring the pancake mix.Now and then i crunched my nose at the corner of counter top thinking that two hornies just had sex on not even an hour ago, and a vile almost rush up my throat. I quickly clean the kitchen,and just as i finish serving the table some teenage boys start to enter the kitchen yawning, yep they're likely up because of the smell of bacon. Not all the pack crews are bullies,some even greet me while no one's around or so ,and that way they shows their respect and that they still thinks of me as their alpha's daughter, but they can't help or defend me because if anyone dared to do that,not only them but also their family could be banish from the pack or be punished by giving them the title of omega, lowest rank in the pack.

     So, i understand their reason and didn't blame them the slightest. They are the ones, why i still stayed in this pack while i can just ran away and start my life fresh,but i can't betray them even though everyone sees me as a weak pathetic girl but i can't help but saw the faith they have in their eyes in me. I know that they're not happy to have Danielson Govins as alpha, they didn't look up to him as a leader like they do with dad.
            I reached the school earlier than last time,i make my way to my locker and take my necessities for the first class, the bell didn't rang yet so i went to the bathroom and do my business. Just before the bell rang i enter the classroom and take the second row near the window, first period the class is never crowded as most of the school populars, especially Andrew and his jocks never attend it, but never got punished for that just because they are, alpha and his friends.

          After first class, and make my way for the next class, i am suddenly grabbed in the arms and dragged to the janitors closet by none other than Brittney and her minions, what does this bitch wants now, because of her and that erik i can't even have breakfast, out of gross.
         And now,what's her problem so i asked her, "Brittney, why are you doing this again?, what do you want from me?", she giggled  sarcastically, "Oh, so avani what made you think that i will ever need something from you, you see i have everything i need, no no no let's say i have everything more than i need and you... have only a tiny-little room or should i say storeroom, and yeah you stayed in that storeroom because you're dirt, an ugly one at that",  and then she laughs  and did high fives with her minions like it's the most funniest joke.
             Her being this much rude, made me doubt myself how could she and i had been bestfriends in the past,yea that's probably before she turns to this power hungry bitch,it's before brittney has a crush on Andrew, back then he was just a son of one of the head warrior, from then brittney kept distance from us demis and i, make friends with some other girls and never bother to hang out or even talk to us anymore. Our fathers would always ask why we're not together anymore, actually i don't have any answer to that at all even i myself didn't know why...

           Brittney's minions held both my hands to the wall, brittney bends down and said, "This morning i see you, saw us having sex, you know what i'm talking about erik and me.. on top of the kitchen counter,"she moans shamelessly biting her lower lips and closed her eyes just like the slut she is..
          The she snapped her eyes open, and glared me, "And you freak saw us fucking, and you know that today is Andrew's birthday, right?. And that means he's finally be the alpha and i will be the luna, so i won't tolerate any disturbance from a freak like you to destroy my wonderful night, so you sit and wait here until the party ends, k...It's not your choice anyways,so get this ,freak..",i can't even hear her last sentence, as i am hit in my head with baseball bat,my vision start blurring, and i brought my palm to touched my head and find my palms all red with my blood, i feel them dragged me into the closet and locked the door on me..  I really felt helpless, black dots appearing in my sight until it is all black...

------*-------*-------

                After how many hours passed i can't exactly tell i wake up and look around my surrounding confused, then it all
came crashed down, how i'm hit by baseball bat, my head bleeds, i'm dragged to the closet and locked in.. Wait!, i am locked inside the janitors closet?. How dare they, i was so furious.. But then a smirk take place on my  lips, they're such a fool to think they could locked me up, using my necklace i quickly turn the lock from inside, open the door and walked out. I touch my head again and see that my wound had healed off completely, normally werewolfs healing powers only work when the wounded one is awake, but me even when i'm dead my body won't lose its healing power.. my dad and i just assumed it's my gift from the moon goddess and we never bother to tell the others.
         Aah.. How many had already passed now its already night and quite, then suddenly i remember Andrew's birthday party, that answers why other houses are soo quite i make my way to the packhouse and from a far i can see that everyone is really enjoying the party, seeing these made me really missed my past when we're playing with our friends, now i only have demis, that made me realise that i really missed demis, he's just not my bestfriend but, like the brother i never had

        Not joining the party, i went straight to my room and curled up in my bed, i guess i'm tired i need some sleep..

I'm really happy that you read my story
Please vote for this chapter