Important!!!

Ok, guys for some of you this might be your first time reading werewolf stories..
      So, i wanna tell you somethings needed to be known in the world of werewolves.

Pack - more like a kingdom, according to the size of the pack it can consist one or more packhouse, where everyone in the pack lives.. But if one wish they could also lived separately but inside the pack territory.

Alpha - alpha is the leader of a pack more like a king.. And what alpha says goes. Alphas are more likely to be male, but that doesn't mean female can't be. Anyone who challenge the Alpha and win against him is the new alpha, female or male..

Luna - luna is the mate of alpha, they are like a queen of the pack. She is the second from alpha..

Beta - is the second highest rank to alpha and luna.. Their mates are called female-beta. Alphas and betas are the childs of former alpha and beta and so on, so they are likely best of friends since diapers..

Gamma - they are next to beta, aside from alpha, luna and beta they are the highest rank in a pack.

Omegas - are the lowest rank in a pack, they are treated like slaves by the pack.

Inner wolf - every werewolf has an inner wolf and they could argue, discuss, gossip and all with their own wolf, their inner wolfs has each name..
Eg. Andrew's inner wolf is Alex.

Mate - most important, moon goddess ( the goddess who created every werewolf) paired each of the werewolf with other specific werewolf, they are destined to be together and werewolf could get impregnant by their mates only. If one's mate dies the other couldn't live being feeling so lonely that they went through suicide..

Pack doctor - one who's gifted with the ability to heal others are given the title of pack doctor.

Rejection - the most painful, if a werewolf is rejected/unwanted by their own mates, it tores them apart and feels like dying..

Silver and wolvesbane are the weakness of werewolfs, werewolfs could healed themselves, but if stabbed or chained with silver or wolvesbane their healing power can't be help..

There are many more things like delta, enforcer, elders, pack organization, patrol, etc.

But i guess that's all needed for now, if there's more, we'll talk more, k.. ❤❤❤