chapter-17 dem confess to elle

'Don't cry when the sun   is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars
                                    - Violeta Parra

               'Don't cry when the sun   is gone, because the tears won't let you see the stars '                                      - Violeta Parra

(Arielle Benwood, above⬆️)

demis pov.
             As i am sitting near elle's bed, i recalled the incident earlier i can feel my eyes turning black, if ava didn't spot miss juliene, if we didn't go to that bakery, if we didn't get on time to save elle, if, if,  my head's filled up with what if's, i failed to protect her and for that i fucking hate myself.From now onwards i won't let her leave my sight, and i'm sure i'll have to get rid of this 'if she rejects me' feeling, even if she didn't return my feelings i have to tell her sooner or later, i can't let my future be crushed down because of my ugly past, elle's not that kind of person, she's far away different from her, the mere thought of her disgusts me, such a slut.
      i feel a movement in my arms i shake my thoughts away and turned to find elle's worried evident eyes staring at me closely, i smile at her which she returned with a heart wrenching smile of hers. "how are you feeling,now?" i ask looking straight to her eyes, she blushes and answer "i'm fine now,just a little panic attack from before.." at her last sentence her pale blue eyes widen, and she starts sweating ,"dem, where's he? i'm scared please don't leave my side, okay? please i beg you" she begs with a trembling voice, that broke my heart to uncountable pieces , i quickly swift to the hospital bed and craddled her in my arms, she hid her head at the crook of my neck i  soothe her rubbing circles on her back and tells her with gritted teeth, "love its over, we have take care of that guy already, never i'll never leave your side. Baby i'm  so sorry, i should've reached sooner, please stop crying it breaks me to see you like this, please", slowly her cries turn to sniffle.
      She sat up straight, looking at my shirt she furrowed her eyebrows ,"i'm sorry, i mess up your shirt" she said lowly, i chuckle at her silliness , "nothing could be more important than to see you happy, i didn't give a fuck to a shirt" she blushes deep red, she looks so perfect,with her tiny body sitting on my lap and my arms around her tiny waist possesively, it's as if the moon goddess made her for me, mine,
only mine.
          Raising her chin up with my
index finger, i look straight to her eyes and ask her "will you go out me, Ms Arielle Benwood?" she giggles, i then arched my eyebrow
"you answering?" i ask , she smiles and tried to say something but then her smile fades and said something unexpected, "dem i don't wanna come in between you and your mate, whoever she is, she's really lucky to get you as her mate ?" she smiles but it didn't reach her eyes God, could a peeson be more caring than her, i held her even tighter and this time i am the one who puts my head at the crook of her neck smelling her sweet scent, it calms me.
      "That'll never happen" i said, "why" she ask nervously, i sigh  and decide that i should tell her all about her
          "because..she rejected me" though we already break our bonds, still this fucking mate bond won't last so whenever she stuff some dicks up her dirty hole i felt pain in my chest and like the slut she is, i felt the pain everyday more like every 4 hours apart i felt the pain more than thousand times that now it only hurts like a small pinch. But the thing i felt disgusted most is that, she didn't only hurt me but ava too, as she fuck with Andrew, Ava always gets hurt twice my pain, as she still hasn't officially accepted Andrew's rejection yet. I always felt like dying when they would fuck for the whole night and Ava won't break from the pain that she'll writhed on the ground and rolled under the bed whimpering, watching your baby sis like that, can't do anything but to watch her take dozens of painkillers, man its killing me.
         I felt elle's tiny warm hand squeezing my larger ones, she said, "i'm sorry i really have no idea, it makes you hurt i shouldn't have asked?" shushing her with my index finger on her soft pink lips, i tell her "but i want to tell you, i don't want to hold this alone any longer. Actually, on that day..