Chapter-9 - the welcoming party

( ☝☝why is this man so fucking handsome😍😍😍) guys who's your fav. character. Me- team Jaden, team Jaden.

** one hour before the party**

Avani's pov.

The ceremony will start exactly at seven thirty tonight, looking at my wristwatch i sigh i still have an hour or so to get ready. I take a refreshing bath, wrapped myself in a fluffy towel and dried my hair with the hair dryer, resting my hands on my hips i look at the gown sprawled on my bed by Helena, the red headed woman by the way she's a witch and also mate of Joseph, they have a little 2 and a half years old daughter who they named Annabelle Vivic Lominos, Anna or belle for short, she's such a sweet and shy child with her curly red hair which she takes from her mom's genes all in all she's such an adorable girl.
The gown is of dark green colour, having knee length slit at the left side and ia sleeveless . It's quite simple but brought out my curves in a perfect way and match the gown with 5 inch silver heels, just as i finished wearing the heels i heard my door knock from outside and soon followed by Helena's excited voice, "Ava dear, have you finish wearing the dress" i open the door for her and answer "yes, i'm about to come" but seeing me her smile was replaced by a horrified expression, she almost yell, " Hell no, i'm not letting you off like that. Follow me, we need to do something to your hair and did a little makeup on that pretty teen face of yours to make you a bit more woman, " she tells pulling me along to the vanity chair, she lets me sit there and said, " wait for me here, i'll go and quickly collect some of my makeup," but i tried standing up and protest but she shush me up and now i'm sitting down quietly like a good child while she left my room to collect some things from their room, she's so much like aunty darcy.. mentioning about her, I miss her soo much, will she stress herself out so much..

( her dress and heels )  Not her☝☝            Looking myself at the vanity mirror, i didn't understand what helena meant by making more woman, i'll admit i'm not that much pretty but not ugly at all too, my looks is quite average and girly

( her dress and heels ) Not her☝☝

Looking myself at the vanity mirror, i didn't understand what helena meant by making more woman, i'll admit i'm not that much pretty but not ugly at all too, my looks is quite average and girly.. Oh no, ' qiv, tell me honestly am i not looking girly at all' i ask, she soon replies, ' no ann , of course not, we're beautiful'
' but what will helena meant by making me more woman ,' i got worried more but qiv only replies, ' tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk how am i gonna face the world with you such a child as my human... Don't worry you'll soon find out when she comes back, for now just know that it's nothing negative. '
then she blocked herself out.

And where is that helena, why didn't she come back now.. peeking at the outside from my window i could see some people already comes prepared for the party. Then my door burst open showing helena with 3 bags and rushed to my side i tried to ask something but instead she shush me up again to shut up and close my eyes , then she start doing my make up.. i'm never a fan of makeup and live more like a tomboy i didn't know much 'bout makeup at all, i only know just lipgloss , powder and mascara.I felt a soft brush on my cheeks with a smell of powder, then i felt a cold liquid drawing on my eyelids then she goes on and on applying unfamiliar things to my face. She turn my chair around and did my hair, after she finished she let me turn around to see myself, i almost gasp at my reflection .Then only i understand
what she meant by making me more woman, my seventeen year old face now looks like an nineteen years old face , helena sighs,and says "Sorry within such a little amount of time, i can't help much like i want to " , what ! How could she said can't help much, because clearly now i'm feeling like a Hollywood star all because of her wonders to my face and hair. I hold her hands in mine and shake my head, " Of course that's not true, look at me, with your help i feel like the most sexiest woman alive. Wothout your help i'm only an average looking girl.. " i made a joke about the most sexiest woman alive, to make her mood light up, she laughs a little but after hearing my last sentence she quickly furrows her brow and tells, " avani, your a true beauty, i'm only adding a little. But as a woman, you need to learn a little 'bout makeups. " i blushed at her words and asked her, "Helena, can you please teach me sometimes on how to use them? " she smiles and nods.