Chapter -35

This chapter will mostly be bonus ones...

Brittney's pov.

Ever since we were little, she's always steal my spotlight ever since she came into my life my dad who only adores me called her a princess just how he adressed me, and my mommy would make her my favourite strawberry cupcake that she used to make only for me, everything is about her... Ava's so cute... Ava's so smart... Ava's that, Ava's this.
They said they treat Ava nicely because she doesn't have a mommy like others, but what's there to pity about her when she gots all this love and attention that only i deserve to get.
I become her bestfriend so i could take back all what belongs to me, but even when the three of us dem,Ava and i bestfriends Dem always dots on her. She's so annoying what's so special about her, i secretly spread a rumor around that Ava's mommy died because Ava's cursed and kills her mommy, i was so happy when she balls her eyes out in her closet.

Growin up i always make sure to look better than her, i put the most beautiful dress and most dashing makeups when she dressed like a tomboy, but even that way she still manage to steal the attention of the guy i have crushed on for tge longest i can remember , Andrew govins, he's family recently joined the pack and man he's hot, i tried every possible ways to get close to him but in the end even after i've done so much he still ask me to help him with Ava. Ava!Ava!Ava!!! that name makes me so fucking sick, but no tbis time i won't lost to her anymore, Andrew often bunk school to hang out so i followed his lead and often flunk my lessons, that reach my parents ears and they're so disappoint at me, i was feelin guilty of my actions but one word from their mouths and my guilt was replaced by fury and stubborness, even at times like these they dared to bring out her name, not only but also compares me to her? so what her grades are better than mine? urghh!
After trying so hard, i finally got Andrew to love me back. But that alone doesn't satisfied me, i can only felt happy when i see her live in hell.

Then, as if the Goddess hears my prayers and grant it, an incident happened bringing her to hit the rock bottom, its not that i don't felt sorry for my dad but i'm too angry at him for never loving me enough that i don't even fet guilty for sticking by Andrew even after Andrew's dad Alpha Danielson did that to my dad and my pack.

I harassed Ava at all the chances i've got, but it all just hits back when i found out she's the fated mate of Andrew. I reject my mate not only because he can't support my decision but also he's that guy who will never turns his back on Avani.

I was so happy thinking she's already death all along, but then she came back with new looks and personality, once again stealing my spotlight and take away my man feom my grasp. I don't care about my life or feelings, as long as it makes her miserable then its worth it.

Even at my last breath, i hate this world,i hate everyone else more than anything i hate her.

~~~~☆~~~~

Kris's pov.

I can't believe i found my mate, this is all thanks to Ava. I can't think of how things would turn up if Ava hadn't sat on out table that day, then we might've never known each other, and if we had not been friends with her than we'll probably take Alpha Danielson's side and might die at the hands of the other party and will never got the chance of meeting my mate.

... I know that Ava is really skilled, but seeing her fight in real is so cool, "if that amazed you so much, then trust me when you see her fighting in her wolf form , she's so cool!" my mate Rubi, tells me whispering, wait "Ava can shift?" i ask surprised, "umm yes, but she can't just casually show her wolf, so she goes by as not shiftable.

I was fighting a dude when i heard a feminine scream not far away, its Ava she just ripped Brittney's neck. She closed her eyes the next minute she opens again, its as if i never knew her, as if she's a completely different person, her eyes felt so distant and death. She's so fast at getting rid of the enemies, no emotions shows on her face. She looks like a living killing machine.
Made me wonder which one of her is the real her, i really wish the kind and fun Ava is the real one.

Loveya'll
Adriana

please leave a vote if this chapter is good.
and please consider following me for more intersting stories.💖💖💖