Fedex

"Hey, uh, Fitz," Dex said, catching up to Fit before they got to the Leapmaster after school.

"Yeah?" Fitz looked momentarily surprised. "What's up?"

"I just, I, uh -" Dex fidgeted nervously. "I wanted to talk to you about something."

Fitz turned around completely. "Alright, shoot. What's going on?"

"Uh, I mean, in, like, in private."

"Okay. I have a place we can go." Dex anxiously followed Fitz to a secluded spot.

"So, yeah, how's everything going?" Fitz asked.

"Look, I'm going to cut right to the point," Dex said. "I really like you, Fitz. I like you a lot, actually, and I just wanted to tell you that."

Fitz was beyond shocked. "Really? You actually mean it?"

Dex nodded. "I do - and I know that you might not approve of me liking someone that way, or whatever, but it's just . . . who I am, and if you can't accept that, then it's too bad."

Fitz broke into a wide grin. "No, I just - I thought you'd never say anything."

Dex blinked. "Wait, so you -"

Fitz nodded. "Yes!"

Dex was definitely pleased that Fitz returned his feelings. "I can't believe it," he whispered.

Fitz smoothed a hair on his head. "Why ever not?" He asked quietly.

"Because it might be too good to be true."