XVII: uhh idk what to call this part 4?

The two talked late into the night. They talked about nothing, and everything. Chat Revered in the comfort that being with Marinette gave him. The two lay on the bakers floor, pillows surrounding them after a very sad pillow fight and a few puns and a great many laughs. Their was a peaceful science that passed between them, that surrounded the room. It was then, in tbis moment that Marinette finally gathered her courage.
"Hey uhm- chat?" Marinette asked
"Yes princess?"
"Have you ever- liked two people at the same time?"
Chat propped himself up on his elbows to look at her.
"Oh? Why do you ask?" Chat said, smirking.
"No- no reason! Just wondering....." she said, fingering a nearby pillow.
"Well?"
"Well what?"
"Have you??"
Chat thought for a bit, lowering back down to the floor.
"Maybe."
"Is it- bad?"
"What to like two people at once?"Chat looked at her to see her nodding.
"Well that depends."
"On what?"
"On alot of things! Is the guy taken, are you in a relationship, are they your friends, it all kinda just depends on the circumstances."
"He uhm." Marinette hesitated, wondering if she wanted Chat to know this.
"He lives in my house."

Chat was stunned.
"What like a brother???!?!???"
"No! Goodness no! Im an only child chat. Hes just- a temporary roomate, thats all."
Chat wanted to see where this would go
"Thats.... all?"
"Well, no of course its not all, if that was all I wouldn't be talking about this."
She seemed upset
"S-so, you like this t-temporary roommate of yours?" Why am i stuttering??
"Yea. I do. Theirs hardly any point though, i can't seem to get out of the "friend zone"
I friendzoned her??
"What?"
Chat froze, realizing he said that out loud.
"I- uhh said uhm... chai... bengedloaned..... cher?" Said the cat, coming up with something on the fly
"What?"
"Uhm- french isnt my first language ahahah it kinda just slipped"
"What language was that?!"
"Portugese?"
Marinette gave him a quizzical look
"Ahem- anyway" chat said, trying to recover from that slip up.
"Who's this other guy?"
Blush started to grow on her face
"W-well he.. uhm. He's uh..... strong, and s-smart.. hes so funny and always makes me laugh..." Marinette smiled as she spoke, slightly embarrassed that the person she was talking about was sitting right next to her.
"He sounds like the run-of-the-mill crush to me." Chat said, trying to be unimpressed.
"He is you stupid!" Marinette squeaked before she lost her courage.
Chat sat up.
"What."
"I like you both, and I can't choose. I'm so confused." She shoved a pillow in her face and rolled over, facing away from him.

She likes- me. Both of me. Chat didnt know how to react. His heart has always belonged to ladybug and it always will but- there was no point torturing himself. He had been through enough of that.
"I think. I might have an idea that will help. "
Marinette rolled over again, head barley peeping out from behind the pillow.
"You do?"
"Yes, I believe I do. But you have to promise not to freak out and you have to promise that you'll do it."
"Am I going to regret this?"
Chat just shrugged his shoulders.
"You wanna know don't you?"
"Yes..."
"Okay then."
"Fine. I promise. Now, what is it? What do I have to do."
"You. My friend" Chat said a sly smirk on his face. " have got to simply kiss him."
Marinette's face grew about 4 shades darker which was basically black at this point.
"W-What."
"You heard me."
"But- How- What if he doesn't want to, or he'll hate me! Or what if-"
"He won't hate you. I promise. I've seen him. I'm surprised you haven't noticed it."
"Noticed what?"
"Oops... I've said too much."
"No! Tell me!"
"Ahh sorry. I'm afraid I can't."
"Ah," Chat said looking at an invisible watch on his hand. " Look at the time. This cat's got a grooming to get to."
"WHAT! NO YOU GET BACK HERE"
Marinette shouted at the alley cat that has just jumped onto her balcony.
"Now." He said sticking his head out of her trapdoor.
"I won't be back until you've done it."
"how will you know-"
"I've got eyes everywhere princess." He said with a wink and was gone. Leaving marinette to deal with this alone.

•~- - - - - - - - - - - - ~•

"I did it Plagg!" Adrien said, proud of himself.
"Lovesickness finally wearing off?"
"I still love her Plagg, I always will but-"
"She doesnt love you."
"No."
"Thats never stopped you before, why now?"
"Because- theirs never been someone else before."

•~- - - - - - - - - - - - ~•

Yaaay another chapter woooo ok im tored yes tjos is happening goodbye JEHEHSHEHE

Also i just wanted to say a huge thankyou for 1.4k reads it makes me so happy to see that people are reading 🥺🥺🥺