VII: More missing miraculouses

~Flashback~

It was quiet. All through the house. Not a creature was stirring. Not even a kwami. Untill the wicked witch of the west stole the king and queens child for her hair

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT. What are you doing?
I uhhh *slaps* this is a fanfic not a fairytale! stupid....

•~{———}•~

(Insert sound of breaking glass here)
"Master! Master! Wake up!"
"Wayzz? What is-"

"Shhh! She'll hear you!"

"Oh it's too late for that." Fu turned over on his Mat to see Myura standing over him, gazing at a jewel in her hand. Fu's breath got caught in his throat.

"They really are beautiful aren't they."
She placed the jewel in between her fingers so that Fu could see what she was holding. It was the moth miraculous. The expression on the old mans face turned into a hatful scoul.

"Oh don't feel bad. Theirs no possible way you could have seen me coming. I am greatful though. Hawkmoth will deeply enjoy his revenge." She said with a maniac's smile.
"Wayzz! Shell- OhOo"
Myura dug her heel into his stomach. She pulled off his miraculous and dropped it on the floor.

"Tell your heroes to prepare for their worst nightmare. Nowhere is safe." And with what she brought her heel down on the bracelet. Smashing it to pieces.

~•{———}•~

"WHAT''
"Please Marinette! You must stop her from getting those jewels to hawkmoth!"
Marinette nodded in agreement.
"What will you do?" The baker asked
"I... have to take care of an old friend."
Master Fu said with a sad smile. "Now GO!!"

"Right! Right. I'm going." And off she went.

"Marinate? Are you ok? What happen-" Adrien noticed his spotted lady leaping through the city. "Plagg, we gotta go."

~•{———}•~

"Myura! Return those miraculous, and your own, and we might just consider not putting you in jail for the rest of your life!"
The peacock stopped running and turned her head over her shoulder to look at her persuers.

"You want them? Come take them." She said, holding it out to show them.

Chat growled, pulling out his staff and charging for her. Mayura smiled and fell backwards off the roof. Chat lept after her, but found no one when he landed on the street below, ladybug landing soundlessly next to him.

"Where did she go?" Chat said.
"She's probably going back to Gabriel to deliver the Miraculouses."
"Right. Let's go."

They ran through rooftops over to the Agreste mansion, when they arrived, they were greeted by a looming feeling.

A moving truck backed its way out of the gate and headed down the road.

"Did he- move?" Ladybug asked to the air.
Chat didn't like the idea of his father moving positions. It made him extremely uneasy.
"Come on, lets follow it."

————_______————-
Yes yes Ik this chapter is short as the life of a fly, I was gonna write out the fight scene but failed miserably sooo. Yea. And I thought this was a good place to stop. Oh, Wayzz? Your gonna have to find out what his fate is...

HHAHAHAHAHAAHAH