What The Future Could Be

Jeeze this is so long- 2,358 words..... oh boy... ok well, these are all of the notes I have on how this story would continue. Enjoy

—————————————-
Just some dialogue, put it wherever

"Chat?"
"Hm?"
"Do you ever wonder if we can have normal lives?"
"What do you mean by that?"
"Like- we can't have like- jobs, ya know?"
"What do you mean?"
"Like- if there was an akuma attack, we couldn't just leave our jobs to go fight it."
"I thought superheroing was our job."
"It is but like- we aren't paid for it. We can't live off of being a superhero."
Chat cocked his head to the side, thinking about it.
"We could be paid."
"Oh? Who's gonna pay us?"
"I don't know... the mayor? Maybe the police. A way to reward us for doing their job."
" chat, we don't need a prize. Saving people is its own reward."
"True.... But a little cash wouldn't hurt. Bojwah doesn't need it."
"He kinda does, he uses that money to care for the city."
"No i meant Chloe. You could build a whole other Paris with the money he spends on her."
"Chat!"
"What? Im just being honest!"

—————————————————/
(Adrien can't stop thinking about ladybug when he knows he can't and in a desperate attempt to forget her (so that he can't be used against her) he goes to marinette and is all like omnomnom and shes like woah there sir are u ok? And he's like uhhhhhhhhh ehe yeahhh fine amd them uhhh idk but then she somehow figures out that chat is using her in place of ladybug so shes like mad)

-----------------/ right after/

Chat noir stumbled through the night. His mind overflowing with cascades of emotion. He wanted freedom from this. From his pain, to a safe place. But he had no safe place anymore. He found himself landed atop the row of buildings in front of his window, to his old room. His window was still open the way he left it.

Chat dared venture inside. What he saw, he wished he could forget. Broken glass strewn across the floor, over turned furniture, books and pens and paper all over the place. There were even a few drops of blood on the floor. He subconsciously touched the wound on his side. He followed the trail of blood to an overturned picture frame. Curious, he picked it up and gazed at the picture inside.

His mother. It was a picture of him and his mother.

Tears streaming down his face, Chat noir ripped himself from the mansion, not noticing the beeping coming from his ring.

—-

He traveled through Paris, going as fast as he could, not knowing where he was going and not much caring. the cold October wind bit his face, numbing his skin like he wished it would do to his mind. He landed on a rooftop extending his stick to leap off again when he de-transformed, collapsing on a rooftop and tumbling across the slate. The tears continued to pore down, the impact of everything suffocated him. He had lost everything. His mother was gone and now his father had become an irrational super villain because of it. His overwhelming feeling for Ladybug and his pain for marinette. There was no one who cared about him now. No one to love him, no where to go. There was no describing the hiraeth that he was experiencing, no way to express his pain, no one to blame. But its always someone's fault right?

"Adrien?" Plagg asked, an arm outstretched to his holder.
"You!" Adrien cried at his ring. "And you!" He yelled at his kwami. "This is all your fault! You and your stupid budies ruined my life! You killed my mom, you stole my dad, and you made her hate me!"

"I-" plagg started but was cut off
" I HATE YOU, AND I DON'T WANT ANY PART OF THIS ANYMORE" Adrien ripped of his ring that threw it as far as he possibly could, taking plagg with it. The boy collapsed to his knees and sobbed. Spasms racked his body and he was continually gasping for air. He gave no mind to how loud he was.