XII: selfish

"C- chat" Marinette croaked. She was laying in her bed, bandages and bandaids everywhere.  "Good morning princess."  "What- what are you doing here!"
"I had to make sure you were ok..."
"Wa- did you defeat the akuma?"
"No. I havent left since I brought you here ." He said. Clearly not ashamed about it.
"What! How long was i out!"
"Couple hours." He said not looking at her."
"CHAT! What is wrong with you! You can't leave the city in destruction just to see if im ok! Im not worth the city!"
"You-"
"Out."
"What?"
"Im ok now so u have no reason to stay. Get out and do your job."
"Marinette-"
"OUT."
She said clearly fuming.
Chat looked at her, clearly hurt. But didnt argue.
"Ill be back. He said and gave her a light peck on her forehead before leaping out her trapdoor.

"What." Marinette said extremely confused. Why did he do that? Nevermind thats not important right now. Tikki. Wheres Tikki.

She frantically searched around, and found her purse on the shelf behind her. She hastily opened it. Tikki wasn't looking so good.  Oh no. Marinette got up, and ignoreing the pain in her chest, scrambled down to her kitchen, looking for food for her kwami. She couldn't find cookies so she took some crackers instead. Then, not bothering to be cautious of her parents, ran out of the house and into an alleyway.

"Tikki. Hey, i got you some food"  the kwami struggled to open her eyes, but took the food and gulfed it down. She immediately looked better but still not great. "Tikki, were needed right now. Do you think you could last a few hours?"   " I think so, but make it quick, i don't know if i can last much longer." Marinette nodded and wasted no time.

"Spots on"

    —————————————————

"Ladybug! Thank god where have you been?!"

"Uhh... the cell towers were knocked down, i didnt get the news till now, with everyone being inside and things."

"Alright then."

"So whats your annalysis?"

"Well its got about 32 legs and is as strong as a bulldozer. Its got a weak spot on his head but i haven't been able to hit it. I still can't find the akuma."
"Hmm alright heres what were gonna do-....."

And they did. It was a tough battle but they eventually were able to pinpoint the akuma and destroy it. Fixing the destroyed city around them.

    ————————————————

Knock knock*

"Go away your not allowed in here."
"Can I come in?"
"No."
A sigh came from her balcony and she heard a plop as chat had come in anyway, and sat on her chaisé.
"Im sorry. I thought Ladybug would be handling it."
Marinette turned around in her chair. "So you were just gonna leave her to deal with the akuma!"
"I-" sigh.*
"Im honestly not that important." Said Marinette as she turned back to her work.
"You are to me."
Marinette froze.
Chat sighed, seeing as she didn't want to talk to him right now.
"I would go easy on your left knee. I think you sprained it."
"Th- thanks."

When Chat didnt respond, she turned around.
"Chat?-"
But he had left.

      ————————————————
Ya ik i didnt really explain feelings between them, but do i really have to? Everyone knows their there. But ya i didnt know how to so.... ya. Sorry for the short chapter hehe. Hope u enjoy, no idea when next chapter will be out