VI: Nightmares and breakfast

Adrien woke up in his bed at home, his mother sitting on the edge of the bed, whispering her song to him. "I love you my son." She says, stroking his hair, pulling a smile on his face. "Mother?" The room quakes. "Mother!?" A large crack splits itself underneath her feet. "Mother! Whats going on!" The floor splits, taking everything with it. All expet the small boy.
"MOM! NOO!" Wheeling sobs overtake the child.
"Adrien." He hears. It's his mother. Calling for him.
"Adrien. Its ok. Wake up. Adrien!"

"MOM" The model shoots up in the bed, sweat beaded on his brow.
"Adrien? Are you okay?"
Marinette is sitting on the edge of the bed, arms outstretched to him.
"M-Marinette? What are you doing here?"
"D-Umm well- Aha well. I came down to get some water and i head you yelling. I came to see what was wrong."
"O- oh. It was just a nightmare. I'm fine."
"Are you sure? You didn't sound fine."
"I'm ok, really."
"Don't need anything?, You want some blankets, your hot-  ARE you hot? I can open a window, do you need some more pillows? Maybe some weights?"
"Weights? Why would I need weights?"
"AHAH Did I say Weights? HAHA I ment CREPES. Do you want some Crepes?" Marinette mentally slapped herself.

"Actually I could go for some crepes."

"GREAT. I'll be in the Kissing- KITCHEN. MakIng. Crep...e...s" Marinette lost her thoughts as she gazed at the model. Adrien was probably An angel She thought. How could someone look so good with a bedhead?
"Uhhh Marinette?"
"wa-OH Right Haha the crepes." She got off his bed and backed up to the door. "I'll be in the- uhh." The girl gave up on trying to talk to him and just shut the door. And off to make some crepes. This time she physically slapped herself. "Kissing , why would I say kissing?"

"Ok tikki. I want to impress Adrien as much as possible, but. Their isnt really a lot you can make with crepes." Said the baker, tapping a finger on her chin.

The small kwami deadpanned.
"Just make crepes."

"But-" Tikki glared at her "Ok I'll make crepes..."

~•{———}•~

"Well that was... odd." Adrien commented, after the stammering mess left his room.
"I think I know whyyyy" Plagg said batting his non existent eyelashes. Adrien just stared at him, confused and went to take his shower.

He turned on the water and looked at himself in the mirror as he removed his shirt. Down the side of his back there was a long cut. It wasn't too deep, but it was large. Adrien had no idea how it got there. Plagg said it was from the night when he decided to leave. His mind was so crowded then, it was possible he could have gotten cut and didn't even feel it. In removing his shirt he had broke open the scab on the cut, and it stared to bleed.

He quickly hopped in the shower to keep the blood from getting on the floor, and let the water wash it away.

After his shower, Adrien saw a first aid kit on the sink, which was odd since he didn't notice it yesterday. But kinda convenient. He popped it open and quickly searched through it, finding some Gause and a cloth bandage, and wrapped up the wound. Then he got dressed and the smell of crepes lifted him into the kitchen.

"Ok, those smell really good"
"GAAAA" Marinette was just in the process of flipping a crepe when Adrien popped in, startling Marinette. The crepe flew out of the pan.
"Sorry" Adrien laughed and scratched the back of his neck.
"NOnono it's fine" The baker smiled, and turned back to the stove, to continue cooking the crepe, but-
"Uhhh..." there was no crepe in the pan. "Where did it go?" She looked around. Adrien just laughed. The crepe was stuck to the ceiling. Directly above her head.
"What are you laughing at?" She asked.
All he could do was point. Marinette looked up, and the flat pancake fell directly on her face. Adrien just laughed more. The young girl blushed so hard her face looked ready to explode. Soon they were both laughing.

Marinette finically finished all the crepes and placed them on a plate on the table, with a bowl of fruit and whipped creme. Adrien stuck his fork into the crepe on top and shoved it into his mouth.
"Wat?" The model mumbled, responding to the odd look the baker was giving him.
"Your supposed to eat it with fruit and creme, not by itself." She chuckled. Sitting down herself, spooning some fruit and creme onto her own crepe.
"Ohhh, i was gonna say it seems to be missing something."

Ding donggggg the doorbell rang.

"I'll get that." Marinette said, reluctantly getting up. She walked down the stairs and opened the door. "Master fu!!? What are you doing here?"
The old man gasped as he took a knee to breathe as if he had run all the way there.

"Please. (Gasp) Marinette. (Gasp) Help. The miraculous's. S-She took them."
"Woah, woah calm down, breathe, what happened?"
Master fu took a large breath.

——————————————————
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH IM SO EVILL AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't worry I won't make you wate too long for the next chapter. I promise.

I wonder what happened?