𝕂𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤'𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕

*Third person*

Y/n has been trying to keep Klaus away from her store for a while now but he just won't take the hint, even though she loves Klaus - In a brother sort of way- she didn't want him ruining his life with drugs. Y/n met Klaus in rehab around three years ago and he told her all about his family and their powers and she told him all about her past and her powers one thing lead to another and they became best friends. They were both let out of rehab on the same day and that's when Klaus said Y/n should open a candy store for adults. She knew he meant that she should sell edibles and so she did for Klaus. Word spread around quickly and her store needed an upgrade so that people could fall asleep after getting high. 

Y/n was inside the store watching the door knowing that Klaus would try to come in the shop and get high like usual and something in her said that maybe she should just let him but she didn't and why was that? Because she knows he has a future even if he doesn't think so himself. Y/n had always told Klaus that he had a future he would always roll her eyes and say "So do you but here we are milady" 

Well, Y/n was trying to be a good friend Klaus was planning on going in and using Five as a distraction on Y/n. He had always appreciated her optimism and kindness, she was the only person in his life who thought he was more than an addict but he was scared that one day she would realise that's really all he is. Klaus had managed to get Five to get food with him but he had a ten-minute limit before Five left him.

*Fives Pov*

 As soon as Klaus and I arrived at the store I regretted coming, the place smelt and looked terrible especially if it was meant to be a candy store.

"Okay stick near me because the owner is going to be a little-" and at that, a light blonde girl came out yelling at us 

"Klaus! I have told you a million times you are not welcome here!" Oh god, what has Klaus done? 

"Y/n I would like you to meet someone." He pushes me forward a bit but Y/n keeps her eyes on him, smart girl. "This is my brother Five. He and you are the same age" She rolls her eyes not even looking at me.

"Pleasure but Klaus I hope you don't think that he is going to distract me. You know I don't want you here and you know its only because I love you that I don't" Wait are they dating? That's wack!

"Y/n please your my best friend just let me have two gummy bears-" Oh like best friend love makes sense.

"No! I am trying to look after your future! You can get high from anywhere else but I will not help you with your drug problems!" Finally someone smart but has it been ten minutes yet? I have better things to do.

"Y/n please just two bears." Klaus goes to take two steps forward but Y/n stops him her hair starting to go black.

"I don't want to do this Klaus-" Do what? How is she doing that with her hair? Is she one of us? "But you're starting to leave me no choice." Klaus gulps taking a step back.

"Look just let Klaus get what he wants I have better things to do than listen to you two argue" She glares at me. I should have kept my mouth shut but it was the only way to make her look at me and not Klaus. I may not like him getting high but I really have to do something about the upcoming apocalypse.

"Obviously that apocalypse is really important-" How does she know about it? "I'll speed this up for you" She waves her hand at Klaus and I and we all land in a cab. "Keep driving" How did she do that?

"W-where to M-miss" She looks at him with a sad smile than looking at me and putting her hand in my pocket grabbing out the napkin. She was so close I could smell her coconut conditioner.

"Meritech please and don't be scared I don't bite maybe the other two do but I don't" I chuckle at her comment as Klaus whispers something to her. She gives a little laugh which I couldn't help but smile at how cute it was. She then whispers to me "So you're a retired assassin?" I nod looking at her she smirks "That's hot" And just as she says that she pushes Klaus out the car and we make our way to the eye guy.

"Like I told your son before we can't give out the buyers information without there consent" Y/n rolls her eyes and walks over to him sitting on his desk.

"But we can't get his consent without a name!" I was getting really mad and was about to snap when Y/n looked at me showing she had that.

"Not my problem" Y/n looks at him with a spark before hopping off his desk and into his lap.

"It is your problem now because guess what? We aren't leaving till you tell us and Klausy and I can get you fired in a second" He scuffs not believing her.

"Why don't you stay cutie?" I don't know why but I wanted to attack him for saying that.

"You keep saying we need the consent of the owner right? But what about my consent?"

"What?" The guy seemed a little confused but both Y/n and I looked at Klaus proudly.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son and his girlfriend?" I try not to smile at his comment seeing as though Y/n would never fall for someone like me. She snickers and winks at me. Wait, can she read minds?

"I didn't touch either of them" Klaus snorts.

"Oh really? How did he get a swollen lip then? And why Is her shirt ripped" I look at Klaus a bit worried.

"Neither of them has either of those" I chuckle but I will admit Im scared of how far Klaus is going what if he hurts Y/n? She laughs I swear shes reading my mind. Before I could do anything Klaus punched my mouth.

"Five! Omg, are you okay?" She runs to my side holding my face when Klaus rips her shirt. "Hmm looks good this way" I zoned out after that as Y/n was trying to stop the blood from dripping any further down my chin.

"World peace how cute" And then Klaus did the unthinkable he smashed the snow globe in his face. I'm not going to lie at that point I was very proud of him and so was Y/n.

"You're crazy!" He goes to grab the phone but Y/n snatched it out of his hand,

"P-please somebody help there's b-been an attack in Mr Lance's office send help." She puts in a choking sob and looks at what's his face. 

"You sick bitch! You're crazy" She smiles at him but I just want to attack him for saying that.

"You know sometimes the craziest bitch is the best bitch" She smirks at Klaus who high fives her. "Now the files"  She puts her power in action forcing him to show us. God, I wish she was with me in the apocalypse she would have been fun company. 

*Y/ns Pov*

After using my power I had kinda zoned out until I saw five getting mad at something I didn't know what to do so I linked my fingers in his hand and smiled dragging him out. I missed a lot of there conversation till Klaus spoke louder this time, It isn't like Klaus to yell so I looked up.

"I know why you're so mad now! All those years alone you're probably really horny" I snort at his comment getting a soft glare from Five "I bet Y/n could help with that" This time it was my turn to glare but Fives expression had changed to a smirk than a frown.

"I wasn't alone and maybe she could."