Paparazzi- Aidan

We're gonna act like it hasn't taken me about a year to update this. Now im not going to give you a whole big ass trauma dump because thats for my nonexistent therapist and my wall :) Lil self promo though. I have written a book about Mattheo Riddle would be very grateful for your opinions! Anyway story timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

*Aidans Pov*

The Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn cast, along with myself, sat around a table waiting for Y/n to show up for our reunion but as 30 minutes flies past we lose hope. I had always had a crush on Y/n but how could you not she was quite stunning, she played Nickys best friend in the tv show, and was even my first kiss. Everyone else stopped talking when the tv turned on showing a video of y/n walking with her hand covering her face, my anger rose. The paparazzi just would not leave her alone and it was so fucking rude.

*The tv*

 "Over here Y/n!"

"look here!"

"Who are you dating?"

"Take a photo with me!"

"Have you gained weight?"

"Look here! Face ME!"

"Please everyone I am already late just let me walk alone in peace."

"Y/n are you ever going to do nude scenes?!"

"Enough. I am still a person I have fucking feelings. You have no right to ask me any of these questions. My weight, relationship status, and whatever the fuck you're trying to get to are cruel inappropriate questions especially since most of you are my fucking parents ages, get a fucking life. Please and thank you."

"Without us you wouldn't be known."

"No, without me you wouldn't have a job so shut your fucking mouth you narcissistic pig."

*Back to Aidan*

I knew where Y/n was and quickly ran to the street shoving reporters and grabbing her arm pulling her head into my chest while flipping off the paparazzi, they are a bunch of assholes. I look at Y/n as we get back into the restaurant the security guard pushing all the paparazzi out.

"That looked fun."

"I wish I never became famous."

"That's not true."

"You're right then I'd never have met you idiots." I had raised my voice and everyone looked at us their faces lightening up quickly. "A pleasure to see you all again and how I've missed you all so so so so much."

I was brought into a hug by nearly everyone grateful to see them all. I sat and caught up on everyone's lives many asking for my autograph making me laugh. Casey told me about his girlfriend and when i went to shake her hand she just stared at me her jaw on the floor.

"It's a pleasure."

She shakes my hand and squeaks but everything settles down after an hour. Aidan had sat beside me his hand resting on my thigh as he talks to Mace and Lizzie about his new show. I talked with Casey about the old times and things seemed to be going great until we hear a loud crash, the paparazzi had broken the fucking window from hitting on it so much, how desprate are they? My shoulder had a massive pain strike through it and I turn to see blood going down my arm, fuck.

Mace and Casey both pass out as Aidan and Lizzie try to help me. Lizzie was blinded by the paparazzi lights which left Aidan who grabbed my other hand and his behind my security team as we ran to his car. He quickly drove off and we prayed nobody noticed as he drove to his house. We sat on his couch the bleeding had stopped and it turns out Aidan knew what he was doing in medical.

"Thank you Aidan and I'm sorry for bringing them there, I ruined the reunion."

"You're actually the only reason I went." My mouth dropped as he kissed me. "It's been a couple month but I know I still love you."

"I love you too."

"Come work with me on the umbrella academy then. There's a new girl, five hates her but the sexual tension needs to be high and they end up in love, please?"

"Well now that you've spoiled it I guess I have to."

Aidan smiles and kisses me again as we hear a banging on the door and cameras snapping pictures of us. I was only in a crop top and track pants while Aidan was only in track pants. I flip off the paparazzi but now realise the trouble we are in.

Bang.

After that noise I heard nothing but a body fall to the ground. I look at Aidan who's looking at me, were both fine. I then look forward to see the photographer was gone. We walk forwards and I see the gunshot in the head. Aidan pulls me close as the cops arrive someone must have heard the shot. The cops search Aidan's house and find a gun making me roll my eyes as they ask him questions, it's fucking America and were famous ANYWAY people who have our addresses leaked and have creepy fans what do they expect us to do?

"Aidan Gallagher you are under arrest."

My heart drops, this was all my fault. All of this was wrong. I find he has a court hearing in a week or two which is the only good thing about being famous, things go faster and sometimes better.

~long time no see my favourite people. Do I do a part 2? Will Aidan go to jail? Did I burn my toast? Wait I can answer that myself... Yes😭 ANYWAY IT LEGIT IS 1AM AND I JS GOT TOLD TO GO TO SLEEP THE AUDACITY LIKE I'M TRYNA WRITE A BOOK HERE.