Change- Five

Y/n L/n was the only person in the commission who has ever taken down Five and ever since then he went out of his way to point out every single fail and ugly detail on her. Yes both of them liked each other but they would never admit it because both 'sixteen' year olds were too stubborn.

*Fives Pov*

There she was the prettiest girl in the Commission, Y/n L/n. Her outfit was quite tight and I would never say it out loud but I was jealous of the other men having the ability and strength to tell her how they feel about her but what I was most jealous of was how they were looking at what should be mine.

"You have some drool coming down your chin Hargreeves."

She walks up to me with her usual smirk and I try not to stutter at her beauty.

"I think that's vomit from how ugly you are! Now let's get this shitty mission over and done with."

She doesn't even respond only flicking her hair into my face, little did I know she ran off crying. 

*Time skip*

I was talking to Bonnie when I see Y/n wearing her usual ripped jeans and crop top and i decide to go and take a closer look.

"You know you could pass for a guy."

"probably more than you."

"You should look and act more like Bonnie."

"Well if she is so perfect then why don't you go and fuck with her instead"

"Maybe I will."

"Not if I do it first."

I nearly choke on my coffee as she walks off talking to Bonnie.

*Next day*

There must be a new girl at the commission because all the boys were going crazy. I look at the girl properly only to see it was Y/n, god she had changed. Y/n was wearing knee hight red dress and had her hair out on her shoulders.

"Am I more like Bonnie now?"

"What did you do?"

"Changed as you said to"

"Sill look trash if you ask me."

"Well I didn't"

Before she can walk off i grab her waist.

"Please change back."

"This is what you asked for."

*Time skip*

It's been two years since Y/n changed her looks, She has a boyfriend now and I have a way home but I need her help. There she is looking gorgeous like usual this is my chance.

"Y/n I have a way home but I need your help."

"I'm going to give you a chance to back out of your plan Five. I'm being nice so just take it."

"I can't I have to get home the apocalypse can't happen."

"I'm sorry Five but don't say I didn't warn you."

"What-"

"Handler! Mr Hargreeves is trying to break our contract."

"Well than put him in the cellarrr!!"

"Y/n No pleaseeeee. I love you!"

"Don't throw around false words"

I never spoke to Y/n or anyone after that. It's been a year and I found out about her death. I'm finally allowed on the field again. Today is the day I go home.

I look up to see a young girl around thirteen she looks just like Y/n but with a blue glow.

"Yes it's me Five and I don't have long. The apocalypse still happens it follows you every time."

"No it's not you and I can stop it."

"But you can't Five and I'm sorry I couldn't help you than but im helping you now. I only changed for you... because I loved you."

And with that she was gone. Could it have been a dream? Possibly but I was 100% awake. All I knew is that I had to stop the apocalypse if not for me than for her.