y/ns story in the words of y/n

"Five and I sit in the kitchen of our friend Eliot's house explaining to the two dumbass infront of us what öga for öga meant but I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm going to give you a quick explanation of what's happened these past few weeks."

As I storm into the handlers office I notice a man with her. Are they dating?

"Yes Ms Stark?" I say nothing as I chuck the files on her desk. "Wait. You will work with Mr Hargreaves."

Boom thats when five and I first met. Splish splash tish tash two years later

Five and I were having coffee talking about old movies.

"I'm going to escape this horrible place and you will come with me."

No question just a statement. I didn't know it then but this was going to change everything.

We escaped. Turned seventeen. Accidentally blew up a donut store. Got told we were crazy by fives sibling. Got holes ripped through my favourite top for an eyeball. Got ditched for a fucking mannequin. Used my old assassin blood to injure hazel and Cha cha. Was secretly hurt five picked Delores over me. Was the only one to realise Klaus was gone. Ditched five and Delores in jealousy. Got Diego out of jail. Found a useless drunk five with an even usleser Delores. Wait is that a word? Doesn't matter. Melted a plastic bitch without five finding out. Ohhhh I got into a car with an idiot and an asshole.

"Why is she here?"

"Because she's important"

"Doesn't fucking feel that way."

"Watch your language young lady"

"Or what ape for brains? Going to send me to the moon for no reason?"

"I'll have you know that was traumatizing for me."

"Good for you. Still doesn't make me care."

"You bitch."

"I may be a bitch but at least people want me around. I'm not embarrassing unlike you and your family."

"That's enough y/n."

"No five I'm over this shit. All I ever did was help your sorry ass and I regret it."

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do?"

"Leave."

"The world is ending in..."

"How many times do I have to say it. I don't care!"

Okay so it wasn't my best moment and I didn't think what I was doing through but in my defence these boys were going to be the death of me anyway. Ape head turns to five and whispers

"How do you deal with that annoying bitch?"

"Call her that again and see what happens."

"What it's not like you care. As soon as you got that doll everyone saw you forget about her."

"You should've stayed on the moon and it's because I love her."

I roll my eyes at the two. The car stops and out come Hazel and Cha Cha.

"Whats with the masks?"

I roll my eyes at five. He is a dick. A complete and utter dick.

"It's protocol dumbass. Hazel. Cha Cha."

"Y/n"

"Ms stark."

Five glares at me but I have no care as they go back and forward with negotiations.