The Christmas party

A/n: As yall know I have taken over the authors book.

I was walking with my friend Millie to get Starbucks after just shooting our latest stranger things episode when someone pushed her into the ground.

"Omg Millie are you okay?"

She smiles and takes my hand as we watch the girl who knocked Millie over flip us off.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was weird."

I smirk and give her, her drink. We walk for another couple minutes when we finally get to set. I play Esmeralda Kane who is Elevens best friend and sister with her power being time, She can freeze time for a bit and can see the future sometimes. The cast and I had all agreed to host a Christmas party for our current and past cast and their friends. 

"Hey, boys! Where to first?"

We all hug then they look at me.

"You still have to ask Robert Sheehan and the Mortal Engines cast! So well be go to the theme park you'll be staying home."

I groan but agree to what they've said and write the note.

ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ,

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ! ɪᴍ ɪɴᴠɪᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʏᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋꜱ, ᴘᴏᴏʟ, ᴋᴀʀᴀᴏᴋᴇ, ᴀɴ ɪɴᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ! ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇʀʀɪᴇʀ. ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ xᴏxᴏ. 

ꜱᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

*Time skip to party. You pick the dress.*

So many people came to the party including famous singers and actors

So many people came to the party including famous singers and actors. I was kind of disappointed that Robert didn't come until I notice him in the crowd talking to a boy around my age and probably another cast friend.