Premier- Aidan Gallagher

*remember they are 18 in this*

The premier was today and to say I hadn't tried my hardest to seem at least a little professional would be a lie. I got this girl named Clara to teach me how to walk in heels and it only took me two weeks, note my sarcasm. It was umbrella academy season finale and we have interview after interview and to be honest I'm kind of scared. After Lizzie and I's trip to the beach and her forgetting to never wear a white bikini and me being forced into kissing a fan the press has been on our backs.

"Y/n are you ready?"

Aidan had been so kind to me throughout the whole thing and was there for me when Josh and I broke up over the scandal and now he's even giving me a ride to the premier. I walk down and Aidan's mouth dropped. (Picture above)

"Do you like it?"

"You look like a bad bitch."

"I am a bad bitch"

Aidan chuckles as I hear him mumble "yeah you are." We walk to the black limo and Aidan opens the door.

"After you princess."

I stick my tongue at him and laugh well hopping in. The ride was quick Aidan and I were belting songs wrote by me and some other singers but when we got to the carpet I realise that all the attention is going to be on us because we are the last to come... Great. Aidan grabs my hand with a smile and drags me out.

"There they are ladies and gentlemen Y/n L/n and Aidan Gallagher!"

"Hi guys"

We both give a wave as the first reporter asks us our question.

"Did you two come together as a couple? Is *insert ship name here* happinging?

"Sorry to sink your ship but Aidan and I are just best friends."

"But it could happen who knows."

I roll my eyes at his joke knowing the press will make a huge deal of it.

"Y/n! What makes you think you have the right to wear a suit?"

"Because it's my body and I choose what to wear not the press not anyone I will wear what is comftorbale for me."

"Pop off queen."

I laugh at Aidan's comment as so many more questions come through. Aidan was distracted

"Will you and Aidan ever date?"

"As I said we are just best friends."

"We have pictures of you guys kissing. You kiss more than my girlfriend and I."

"Yes so we are two best friends who kiss each other it's normal."

I turn to see another reporter ready to ask his question.

"Did you and Aidan take each other's virginity?"

"I refuse to answer such an inappropriate question."

Truth was yes we had but we both promised to keep it secret. We were basically friends with benefits. I look over to Aidan who smiles and winks at me, god this boy was gonna get the press going crazy. A little girl with a mic comes up to me and I squat down to reach her height.

"What's your name?"

"Mackenzie"

"Well hi there Mackenzie what's your question?"

"Why don't you love Aidan like Five loves Eight?"

I was taken back by that question because 1. This girl was like 8 who lets her watch the show 2. I honestly do and 3. Aidan is behind me smirking the bastard!

"Can you keep a secret Mackenzie I do love him more than anything in the world but we can't going telling him that now can we?"

She gives me the goofiest smile and points behind me to a very red Aidan.

"I think he already knows hehe"

And with that she runs off. I smirk at Aidan and pull him in for a kiss as he twirls me around I answer one last question.

"Explain Eight and Fives relationship."

"It's a little complicated at first seeing as Eight and Five both get trapped in the apocalypse but in different places and eight who appeared six years later after six years of searching the years got to her and stopped her from again leaving her to be 13 just like give but as they work in the commision the hate for each other turns to love and when Five sees only Allison after Eight and Allison had gone to fight Vanya he panicks and when he sees Eight bleeding out through a window he admits his love and she admits it back. Then we have this strong relationships where y/n kills people for five and five does the same and there love is so strong they get stuck in the same year. It's really cute and I wish to someday have something like them."

Aidan was smiling as the young girl comes back with a cheeky smile.

"Aidan could help with that! You guys should date! I have a question for him."

"Yes?"

"Is what you said to Eight scripted or did you make it up on the spot."

"Oh I made it all on the spot I love y/n so much. Nah I'm just kidding it was scripted. We are just best friends."

"But you guys kissed?"

"That's the type of friendship we have. Now no more questions sorry y/n and I have to go day hi to everyone else."

As we walk off I smirk and sit down at our cast table. As Emmy asks

"Are you ever gonna tell the press when your dating?"

"But it's so fun to get them heated up than go sikeeeee and plus I don't mind it's Aidan's choice."

"Well Aidan?"

"I don't know Emmy i don't want y/n to get hate for dating me."

"Oh sweetheart is that why you haven't told anyone?"

"One and only reason love"

"Aidans got a soft side!"
"Aidans got a soft side"

Great now David and Robert are cheering a weird little chant. We wait for the strongest love couple award passes (I know it ain't a thing butttt) when we hear.

"Goes to Eight and Five also known as Y/n and Aidan! This tv show couple went through so much stuff together they des even this award so much and the actors made it so realistic it's almost like they are together!"

I look at Aidan than the rest of the group and take the small trophy greatfuly before taking the mic.

"Its cause we are dating #exposed love you all!"

Before I can run of the stage Aidan's arms rap around my waist and he pulls me in for a kiss which makes the crowd awww. And from somewhere off stage we all hear a small

"I knew friends didn't kiss each other likes that."