Live stream- Aidan

*In this Five and Eight are just characters that Aidan and you act out and the characters are also eighteen*

Aidan was showing his fans how a day at the set goes when I ran into him.

"Aidan just the guy- Are you recording me?" He smiles sticking the phone to my face.

"You all know Y/n or should I say number Eight. Just pretend the camera isn't here Doll" He puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Okay... Well, they want us at hair and makeup they said it's going to be a long time getting body makeup done so that could be a good time for question and answers" He smiles at me as we walk to makeup. "We're here!" There was a bit of chatter when Aidan and I sat in our seats probably cause we were both holding hands, I hadn't even noticed.

"Okay let's answer some questions" I watch the phone have millions of comments until Aidan finally answers some. "Are we dating? I mean-"

"-It really depends on how you see it. I mean like friends with benefits is one way" Aidan snorts and continues

"Yeah, next question." I jokingly pout "who is the most famous out of the cast?" I look at Aidan and he looks at the others who were a couple of chairs away before they all say,

"Y/n" I giggle a bit at the praise.

"There you have it the answer is the one and only Y/n. Gorgeous little Y/n" I blush at the compliment as the makeup person told me to put my leg up. We answered questions for another hour well we still had makeup being put on, turns out I'm getting thrown out a window with Five in the next scene and both of us are too weak to use our powers. "This is the last question, Have you guys ever made out for fun?" Aidan looks at me and smiles. A couple of months ago Aidan and I had gotten into a heated argument until we did kiss to shut each other up.

*Flashback*

It was my eighteenth birthday and I had planned to spend the morning with Aidan and the night with my grandad but Aidan was a no show so I was left at the table alone looking like a loser. I was sitting in my recording room, I always came there to think or sing. It was so calming until Aidan came in.

"You! You left me alone when we were meant to get lunch! piss off"

"Oh calm your tits Y/n its just one missed lunch! We aren't even dating so stop being a baby!"

"Just lunch! Aidan, it's my fucking birthday why would you think that it's just lunch! I wanted my birthday with you over my own fucking family and you go and leave me alone!"

"Y/n your birthdays not for weeks so stop trying to guilt me into feeling sorry for missing one unimportant lunch!"

My tears dropped down my cheek and Aidan looked hurt. There was one place that I go to cry to and that was my ballroom. I'm not really sure why my parents had one but when they died I started coming here more and more. The acoustics in the ballroom are absolutely beautiful. 

"You know what I'm done! Don't follow me."

I didn't notice Aidan cheering when I left for the ballroom and I didn't hear him follow until I felt a hand squeeze mine as I stepped in.